Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » GEORGE TAKAI LIKES THE DUDES (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GEORGE TAKAI LIKES THE DUDES
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because Sulu can't come out of the closet. Maybe Pavel...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do we need a thread to talk about anything in? It's just what we do.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I always wondered if any of the the TOS cast was gay, even though it was considered a pretty liberal show it still had the same machismo found in other shows of that era.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mentioned this in passing a couple of years ago and no one here thought anything of it then....

It's pretty obvious if you meet him, really.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
I mentioned this in passing a couple of years ago and no one here thought anything of it then....

It's pretty obvious if you meet him, really.

Oddly enough I still don't, but, I haven't posted in sometime, so what the heck, this thread is as good as any I suppose.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back- I say this from my devestated neighborhood in (now somewhat flat) Fort Lauderdale.

Where ya been?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PC suffered a major problem, had to save up to buy a newer one.

Glad to see you made it through and have power.

--------------------

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vice-Admiral Michael T. Colorge:
This is no shocker... I met him and his partner on a gay cruise before. I guess it was somewhat of an open secret though... gay Trekkies knew well in advance in one form or another.

My I ask what ye was doing on a gay cruise...
MrNeutron
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for MrNeutron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's funny when people ask "why do we have to discuss this?" when it's a sexual orientation issue, but no one asks why we need a threat to talk about other pointless minutia.

--------------------
"Well, I mean, it's generally understood that, of all of the people in the world, Mike Nelson is the best." -- ULTRA MAGNUS, steadfast in curmudgeon

MrNeutron
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for MrNeutron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
My I ask what ye was doing on a gay cruise...

Cruisin'! [Wink]

--------------------
"Well, I mean, it's generally understood that, of all of the people in the world, Mike Nelson is the best." -- ULTRA MAGNUS, steadfast in curmudgeon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And gaying, no doubt.
MrNeutron
Member # 524

"Gaying"? So are you "straightening?"

--------------------

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

quote:
Originally posted by MrNeutron:
It's funny when people ask "why do we have to discuss this?" when it's a sexual orientation issue, but no one asks why we need a threat to talk about other pointless minutia.

Quiet often, in the past anyway, I have asked myself, what in the hell am I posting this for. Then I remember, oh, yeah, this is a BB, we post here, usually for mundane reasons.

Say, anyone heard from Shik?

--------------------

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just have one question for this thread, and that is: Why is it so bloody difficult to spell THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU'RE POSTING ABOUT correctly?

It's Takei, man! Takei!

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

"'Gaying'? So are you 'straightening?'"

Well, not at this exact moment, much to my disappointment. But, shouldn't it be "straighting"? Or we'll have to change it to "gayening".

"I just have one question for this thread, and that is: Why is it so bloody difficult to spell THE NAME OF THE PERSON YOU'RE POSTING ABOUT correctly?"

I think you've failed to notice who made the initial post, and in what style.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps