Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » NO 2008 TREK (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: NO 2008 TREK
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, thanks for turning me on to QC....been reading avariciously...
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another convert to fill the ranks!

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sadly, me too.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've looked at it, will read on more and see if it manages to be funny after the first year without the author using the comic as a therapeutic tool to vent his personal shit in pretentious 500-letter preachorama speech bubbles, in order to reap sympathetic comments in his myspace/facebook/livejournal page, like fucking Something*Positive or MegaTokyo. Martyr scum.

Pintsize is funny, lowkey.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry, no preachy sessions.

--------------------

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the fact that there are more and more 'serious' webcomics out there - that 'comic' doesn't have to mean 'comical' anymore. (I mean yeah, it's really funny too, but there's some heavy issues in here and serious plot and so on.)
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of Comics, this summer when I wasn in Canada, I found an original Star Trek Comic Book in a thrift shop for a Looney. It is in pretty good condition, and I bet it is worth something. The animation is interesting. THe Enterprise looks like a cross between the TMP refit and the original ship.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Phase II FTW!

--------------------

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

Hey, I just came across comic 800-something where Meena brings Steve home and I have read this somewhere...somewhen...Don't know when or why I didn't start at the beginning, but I've definitely seen this storyline before. It was hella creepy d�j� v� (did I get the pretty little diacritics right?) until I realized I really head read it.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

No circonflex on the u.

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps