Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Neglected Ship Farragut (Page 7)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Neglected Ship Farragut
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post 
...i just thought E was a fucking retard. just google his name and the miles and miles of troll forum dry humpage. LOCK THE THREAD! [Big Grin]

Hell, google me... and... the mil... oh fuck.

:|

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Voyager should have been a turnip. Think about it. When has anyone ever heard of a turnip getting lost in the Delta Quadrant? Just doesn't happen. *shrug*

Also, a turnip's disc has much more in common with the Ent-A's or Excelsior's (also known as USS Excelsior, USS Hood, USS Melbourne (although that should've been a Nebula), USS Lakota, USS Gorkon) than a carrot. The facts speak for themselves.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Z, I thought that is what gave the GCS the flair(flare) that it has.

Does the ese wake up in the morning and decide where to troll, or just go by whim?

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pensive's Wetness:
...i just thought E was a fucking retard. just google his name and the miles and miles of troll forum dry humpage. LOCK THE THREAD! [Big Grin]

Hell, google me... and... the mil... oh fuck.

:|

I also think E is a she. Now that explains the poor grammar and lack of knowledge! [Cool]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good point. [Wink]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*enters the room brandishing a weapon pointed at MNW*

You take that back.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, okay. Female poster, for the most part, use proper grammar and are knowledgeable about Trek.

'cept when they suffer from hysteria. [Cool]

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
She'll kick your ass anyway. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

HopefulNebula
Member # 1933

- posted      Profile for HopefulNebula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, I'll just get out the EMP gun.

--------------------
"Don't fight forces; use them."
--R. Buckminster Fuller

http://hopefulnebula.dreamwidth.org/

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Because he's a robot now?

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

I am Bender, please insert girder.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A gun that shoots effing menopause?

Okay, now I am scared. Mood swings, hot flashes, good God, the loss of what little sanity they have.......

A girder? I thought we had discussed a penis went in there? Damn kids gettin' everything all goofed up... I tell ya'.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

esecallum
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:

I will agree that the ending shot in Generations was gorgeous and that the Farragut looked great. [/QB]

Aban Rune I nearly forgot you had posted your kind words,as I was set upon by the more less refined persons who bore me down with their burden now that I remember you I can only say Aban Rune you think just like me.I am so happy to find a kindred spirit.You know how I think.You too thought it looked awesome.After so many derogatory comments,I was despairing of finding a like minded individual,who could see what I saw,and who could appreciate the beauty that I saw,in my mind when that,image presented ,it itself to my,hungry eyes,lifting me,and my spirits as only,a sensitive individual would,be lifted by such,grace and,form.

I feel sorry for the many,who,by limit of their,of mind and vision could not,would not lift their heads to a greater form,an image,an awesomeness,to lift them from the drudgery of mundane existence,forever bound by a self imposed limitation.

IP: Logged
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Now you and Aban Rune must merge with V'ger...
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you put in some synths and a drum machine beat his last post could be a song from the 80's.

As for the nebula class, I think the rear of it looks a bit like a chrysler crossfire, which in turn looks like a dog taking a poo.

If said dog had a mission pod shaped dog jacket on.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps