Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Best Villians (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Best Villians
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, sorry. I just get mad when people talk about things I don't have..like DS9 reruns on TV anymore...
Someone will probably say, "A life, you mean?"

--------------------
Meh

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A life, you mean?

Anyways, what's wrong with taping all the episodes? It's not hard. You know when you watch them? Well, stick a tape in the VCR and press the "record" button. Oh, that's so hard! Oh, that takes so much time! Oh, I'm pressing the record button, so I don't have a life anymore! Whatever shall I do?

[ August 30, 2001: Message edited by: Mr. Christopher ]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Let's see...a six-hour tape, and a 176 episode series...that's 29.3 tapes! And some of the episodes wouldn't be good! Who has the money? The time??
All I have are the good episodes, the cool episodes, and so forth.
I just think some of you people have too much time. And a lot of you are either teenagers or adults (of course), so you must have a lot of work. I do!
But I understand die-hard Star Trek Fans, though I am not one. It's just...do you have a library or something where you keep these tapes? A basement? The dorm?
And now people will say "chill out" again. Ha!

--------------------
Meh

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One wonders why you post on the BBoard.

One also wonders why everyone has ignored my post about Gowron as best villain and gone onto bitching about DS9 reruns and lives. Sheeesh. Get your eyes on the ball, people!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, anyone else noted that Jeff named Gowron the best villain of Trek!?

BTW, I think the Red Devil from Cow & Chicken is the best villain of any tv-show

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way. The best villain EVER would either be KARR or Garth Knight.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few TV stands with tapes in them.

--------------------

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seska and Klaa. Best. Villans. Ever.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*laughs uncontrollably*
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

What about Eddington?

--------------------

Veers
You first
Member # 661

Eddington was cool. Why they go and kill him? They sure hate those Canadians...
I remember back in '96, a lot of people on the Internet thought he was the changeling infiltrator on DS9.

--------------------
Meh

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Khan kind of has to win. Dukat is a close second. I liked the idea behind Gowran, but he came off as so two dimensional. Q was fun, but his motivation never seemed sinister. Eddington was interesting, and I though he had potential, but his unresolved motivations left me wanting more. Nope, sorry, it's Khan for me.

"Surely I have made my meaning plain. I mean to avenge myself upon you, Admiral. I've deprived your ship of power and when I swing around I mean to deprive you of your life."

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Veers
You first
Member # 661

As Kirk put it best:
"Khaaaaaannnnnnnn!"

--------------------
Meh

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or, as I put it best to my alarm clock at 7:30am Monday --> Friday (albeit, in a sleepy haze), "Shadafukupumudafuker."

Which can be a bit difficult to explain if there's someone else in the bed. But that's another story.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"BTW, I think the Red Devil from Cow & Chicken is the best villain of any tv-show."

The Red Guy. And Cow & Chicken is less funny than one of the late and unfunny episodes of Ren & Stimpy, watched after discoving you have one week to live, and your penis has fallen off. I Am Weasel's not bad though.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps