Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » What I Do Not Want To See In "Star Trek X"[SPOILERS] (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What I Do Not Want To See In "Star Trek X"[SPOILERS]
Raw Cadet
Member # 725

- posted      Profile for Raw Cadet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would not hold your breath, David. Two out of three "The Next Generation" movies had such battles, and if Rick Berman is ever quoted as saying "Star Trek X" will have "rip-roaring" battles, we can count on "Enterprise"-E getting pounded.
David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*shoots himself, or better, B&B (no, not Bed & Breakfast, Berman and Braga)*

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

Raw Cadet
Member # 725

- posted      Profile for Raw Cadet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do not put the bullet to your brain until we hear Rick Berman say "rip roaring" space battle.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh he always says that..

'Honey, I'm home.. i hope you have a rip-roaring dinner made up'

'We had a rip roaring time at the dentist today'

'I have to go to the bathroom and take a rip-roaring crap'

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont want to see time travel, time slow-down, or time anything, except mabye bullet time...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes, that would look original, wouldn't it?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Woodside Kid
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for Woodside Kid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee....phaser time. Didn't we see that in "Wink Of An Eye?"

--------------------
The difference between genius and idiocy? Genius has its limits.

David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn you WD, you just so ruined the Enterprise pilot for me.

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, huh? Even allowing for the smilie, and assuming it's a joke, I'm still confused and frightened.

Whatchu talkin' about David?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"WD"? Last name "Forty"?
David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

Ooops, I meant "WK", and I thought the phaser time thing was original until I remembered that particular TOS episode with the radiation-accelerated aliens.

--------------------

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't the Sickbay set from Voyager gone now anyway? So we may see...*shudders* the NX-01 Sickbay being used.

What I don't want to see in Trek X:
Worf showing up without a good reason
Riker and Troi in a traditional Betazoid wedding
Picard in a hot tub scene
Geordi in the helm
Crusher and Troi not doing much
The Enterprise-E being gang-banged by several ships

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or they might *gasp* build a new set!!!

Or, there could be no sickbay scenes.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

ubermetroid
Member # 729

- posted      Profile for ubermetroid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, thought about movie "X".. Voy. brought back very powerfull weapons and tech / borg stuf. Do the feds get them? will they be in the movie?

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: leuckinc ]

--------------------
"That's the problem with nature. Something is always stinging you or oozing mucous on you. lets go watch tv." - Calvin & Hobbes

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

No.

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps