Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Is Trek Taboo? (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Is Trek Taboo?
Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Balaam Xumucane:
There are women here?!

...And no, we can't force them to post pics and phone numbers either...

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We make them all wear fake beards, of course.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From TrekBBS: "I feel like that woman in Trekkies who got in trouble for going to courts in her Star Trek uniform. I feel like that because now I am in trouble for the same thing except I don't where the clothes. I have my communicator and my rank pins and decorations on my white shirt and my jean jacket has a Deanna Troi on the back that I drew but the jacket is none of my jerk boss' business because that is what I wear TO work. I take it off when I get to my work. I want to wear my pins all day, because I have a right to. He can't tell me how to conduct my clothes."

Stage 1 of "How not to ever have sex."

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And, from the same chap:

"I write too alot of Star Trek stories that fill in the gaps between Kirk's show and Next Gen but I'm not giving them to paramount. They might steal me too. Anyway, that is why."

The stories of Paramounts blatent fanfic author kidnappings are famous across the land. That's why I haven't written any Trek pieces of work. The last thing I want to do is wake up and find Rick Berman putting me into a big bag.

I should also point out that in the same post this frankly astonishing person also wrote "No. I got no disability. In fact, I have big scores on IQ teats. I'm above average. I type too fast and I don't like proofreading so sometimes I make mistakes. Big deal. Why is this so wrong? Sometimes my thoughts are not as clear when I type as when I say them because they are fast. I am an American." I really want to put him in a room with Darkstar (or, failing that, MIB. )

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And he has big scores on IQ teats.

Up until i read that, this was the stupidest fanboy id ever experienced:
quote:
The U.S.S. Defiant was the best ship ever concieved. The ways it killed people, mostly the CARDEES, excited me the most. The battles it has been through, and the struggles that it has conquered through for the past four years gives it the right to have a memorial. This memorial must also go to all of the Federation lives that have been lost in the two year long war. I don't care for any Dominion casualties. The ship was the first of it's kind, and it had the best commander. All that is left of the glorious ship are dozens of escape pods. It was literally torn in half by the Breen. I'll never forget this. -"NX-74205 Web Master," Brandon Hudson " target="_blank">http://members.tripod.com/~Defiantnx_74205/DefiantMemorial.html[/QUOTE]

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROTFL! That guy has made some priceless remarks

"I know the guy who uses my desk in the afternoon plays with my figures and sometimes does dirty poses to them and when I find them on my shift sometimes I get so angry and cry so hard I have to leave to the bathroom but if he ever took anything or if my boss did what you did I would really have to hurt him or call the cops. I would set my faser to kill and find his car and trash it so good and see him like it. And he would desereve it and I wouldn't listen to any sorrys."

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, at least he uses capital letters and punctuation marks, anyway...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Tim, when you favour good grammar over a sane mind, you need to review your standards. Or I will us my fazor on you for laughing at my stuff I hate you all!

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said "at least". I didn't say he wasn't crazy. Just that he's got a minimum (likely maximum) of one thing going in his favor.
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I know the guy who uses my desk in the afternoon plays with my figures and sometimes does dirty poses to them and when I find them on my shift sometimes I get so angry and cry so hard I have to leave to the bathroom"

In college a guy on my floor in the dorms used to have this enormous stuffed animal collection. When he was in class, his roommate would allow me and some co-conspirators to "edit" his collection. In particular, he had these two hugging monkeys with velcro arms that we would put in very "dirty" poses. We did this only to make this guy crazy, and it worked every time. He actually knocked on my door crying late one night to ask that I allow him to use my room as a sanctuary for his beloved animal pals.

I now regret my heinous crimes.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was worse, I made dirty poses using my aunt's porcelin cat and dog collections. And don't get me started in what I did to her dollhouses and the dolls living inside of them.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More Barcalaw Humor ... this guy should be taboo.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God, I just want to put the poor guy out of his misery...

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Londo Calrisiasian?!

and here's what must be the scariest part..
quote:
Profile for MajorBarcalow
Search: All posts by this registered user.

Date Registered: June 30, 2001
Total Posts: 206
Current Email: Not available.
Homepage: http://
Interests: Bugs, flying
ICQ Number:

He's a writer? If you put a monkey at a typewriter its a writer?

He likes bugs and flying

[ December 18, 2001: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Jeff: You made fun of his spelling, but you misspelled his name twice (once there and once here) and you wrote "Londo" when he actually spelled it correctly. :-)

And he has got a point about the Legos. Sounds like something I would have thought up, if I'd known about it. 'Course, I wouldn't have made a serious complaint about it, especially at a Trek message board...

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps