Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Is Trek Taboo? (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Is Trek Taboo?
StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Balaam Xumucane:
There are women here?!

*wonders if she should just hide now*

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! Please stop LOL! I've just read page 3 of this thread. I have not laughed so hard in a LONG TIME! PsyLiam is always piss-funny but all you guys threads and quotes. LOL! I have TEARS running down my face from laughing so hard - I've still got pages 4 and 5 and that guy's messages from TREKBBS. LOL! It's 1:30 in the morning - If I keep laughing like this I think I might be taken away! LOL! Thankyou for the laughs! heh heh.

(It is very hard to convey how funny I thought this thread has been up to page 3 ;o)

I just have seen an ad at that TREKBBS - advertising a "recent interview with J.R.R. Tolkien"! WHAT THE!?! He died in 1973!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody will notice.. the IQ average at TrekBBS runs slightly lower than the current temperature in RI.. and thats even with smart lurkers like us bringing up the curve

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StarFire:
*wonders if she should just hide now*

Be afraid. Be very afraid...

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps