Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » HA! Braga agrees with those who think S1 was sometimes 'poopy' (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: HA! Braga agrees with those who think S1 was sometimes 'poopy'
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know that disparaging the quality of Enterprise is considered TABOO here sometimes, but it seems The Boy agrees with on a few points. Its a good sign to know he recognizes what went wrong with a few of them

http://www.trektoday.com/news/170802_02.shtml

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If he also decides to act upon the criticism ENT has received by actually exercising his authoratah during S2+, I'll be pleasantly surprised.
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://talk.trekweb.com/cgi-bin/msgboard.pl?bid=r8yhsW3AaKqzE&cid=NQZ0qn2yM2Qrw&tid=OpwYVPH81xmDQ

Fucking dangerous fucking Vulcans in outer-fucking space! HOW POOPY IS THAT!?

I hope they actually do something with the self-reflection. It's good they are admitting some 'poopiness', anyway.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Captain... Mike:
I know that disparaging the quality of Enterprise is considered TABOO here sometimes.

No. Criticising Enterprise is fine. Posting "ENTERPRISE SUX THEY SHUD HAVE TEH ROMULANS FIGHT THE DEADALUS CLASS AND KILL BERMNA AND BRAGA!" is not.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With the possible exception of DARKSTAR, I have never seen anyone express an opinion about ENT in that way, Fan Boy.

[ May 24, 2003, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Cartmaniac ]

Ryan McReynolds
Minor Deity
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for Ryan McReynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guys, as long as it has to do with Enterprise, it is appropriate... the only criterion I have is that any opinions be justified. A hit-and-run "Enterprise Sux" would be inappropriate. "Enterprise Sux, here's why" is fine. There's no need to get into that particular discussion again... why must every Enterprise forum post eventually debate not the show, but who-can-and-can't-say-what about said show? It's a dead issue best left dead.

Staying on-topic, I, too, am glad to see some admittance of retrospective poop.

--------------------
Enterprise: An Online Companion

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." --Phillip K. Dick

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess we now know why the "fucking Vulcans" have been portrayed in such a bad light...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Colorful Cartman:
With the possible exception of DARKSTAR, I have never seen anyone express an opinion about ENT in that way. None of 'm even remotely resemble your fanboy impersonation.

Sorry. I must have been reading the alien-to-posters-named-after-characters-from-southpark-fourms.

But yeah, dropping now.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
Member # 256

Rather touchy, aren't we honey?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Hang on, the mock male eroticism thing is myschtick, thankyouverymuch.

I am a big ball of cheerfulness. I am. Even when talented but arrogant twats post really big embedded pictures and then ignore you when you politely tell them to shrink them a bit. I still remain a beacon of love.

BUT...what Omega said last night can never be forgiven. Bad enough that he didn't like Common People, but upon discussion of the popular rock beat combo band "Queen" (and after I had to name some of their songs for him), he described them thus as shown in my signiture.

Screams could be heard long into the night.

--------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bet they did Liam.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's a dead facist!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
to me, omega's opinion about Queen seems scientifically derived.
IP: Logged
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

If it's by creationist scientists, then yes, I agree.

--------------------

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Colorful Cartman:
With the possible exception of DARKSTAR, I have never seen anyone express an opinion about ENT in that way. None of 'm even remotely resemble your fanboy impersonation.

Its an exaggeration of exactly what some people say.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps