Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » HA! Braga agrees with those who think S1 was sometimes 'poopy' (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: HA! Braga agrees with those who think S1 was sometimes 'poopy'
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Liam, honey, I am apt to agree with you about Omega there.... I would carry on, but this not being the flame board, I won't....
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Proteus: and who might those be?
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No no Ritten. You explain. I am a reasonable man. You explain why you hold your opinion. And I will listen.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, what, you're going to give him your phone number?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or I might give it to him.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or anyone who reads the moderators' Forum might.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Question first, was Omega even alive when Queen started out???
If not then I would't want him to lose his head, not watching for the hammer to fall, with his little one vision on how the world should be. After all, he probably listens to that new radio ga-ga, instead of spending a day at the races, or a night at the opera, for that matter. Maybe this is all innuendo to him, but the fact remains that, by viewing the sig lines, we must conclude him, like Al Capone, stone cold crazy, and, if not, then it's a miracle. If you could see him, what would his body langauge say???

okay, now, just gimme the prize!!!

Oh, and on the threads topic....
The previews for next season didn't seem to be that good...

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are a terrible human, Ritten.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

Thanks!!!

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I met Brian May once.

Loathe as I am using emoticons, I believe we all know that if I did use them, I'd have. So, you're not really terrible, but yes you are, for that song title thing. Although, you could have, and I would wet myself, used "Radio Ga-Ga" coherently, and you might have escaped your terrible status.

Radio Goo Goo.
Radio Ga Ga.

Queen is so the best ever.

Cartman
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good. Innovating. Eccentric. Not the best ever.
Member # 239

Well, no.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Omega likes Semisonic. He likes "It's My Life". And as for his thoughts on techno, well, what can you say?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Cartman
Member # 256

That I agree with him.
Member # 239

The DiamondMan theme is the best. Or SpinningTopMan. Or whatever else was in those MegaMan games.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps