Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Other Television Shows » These days. Warren Ellis. (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: These days. Warren Ellis.
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, he wasn't. His clone was, insofar as a puddle of silver goo attaining sentience and longing for more than a puddly existence can be considered development. And what does it say about a show when a member of the main cast doesn't get his due until the third-last episode of the fourth season?

Tell me, how is Ensign Boy at all different in Endgame from the character he was in Caretaker? I can think of only one episode where they did anything with him (Nightingale), and even that was wasted labor, because his changes didn't stick.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes he was. [Smile]
It was original Harry, before they even landed on the planetoid.
And the question was if he got any character development, not when it happened.

Now, how is he different? He has a different haircut [Big Grin]

But seriously, your question partially answers itself - I see actions of "Nightingale" as a consequence of "Demon" and "The Disease".

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're going to cause an emoticon shortage if you keep this up.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hold on.

So, Desolation Jones!

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Read Switchblade Honey.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Isn't that one of Simon's favourite bands?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps