Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Jupiter Station (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Jupiter Station
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ask because I'm gonna do a section on starbases for my website and I can't scan them images myself.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the other scans. The front view can't be scanned because it's in the crease...

But, I included a beauty shot for good measure.

Profile View
Beauty Shot

[ June 02, 2001: Message edited by: Raisinfonnel ]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

TheF0rce
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for TheF0rce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did the magazine confirm those parts were made out of starship parts?

Which i can't believe from looking at one of the pics.

They just don't seem like the suacer structure...and besides would you build an international space station out of old shuttle parts today?

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The magazine says that the saucers are similar to Ambassador saucers. That's it.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They probably just used the same structural design to create new modules for the station. You know, to save time.

Thanks for that side view!

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! COOL PICS! I've not seen the Voyager episodes that include the Jupiter Station, nor do I get the Fact Files, but that station looks a little similar to a space station I drew only 6 months ago - for a completely non-Star Trek project. How's that for coincidence? Got any more cool pics?

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps