Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » My newly-revised shiplist (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: My newly-revised shiplist
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spike's site doesn't specify, but he might be able to tell you.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's from "Sins of the Father". Worf is trying to validate his brother's claims about the attack on Khitomer, and while he's searching through the computer on the bridge this is the graphic that was displayed. This has nothing to do with "Force of Nature".

Mark

[ January 24, 2002, 21:28: Message edited by: Mark Nguyen ]

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I think it says:

SEARCH PARAMETERS: FEDERATION STARSHIP CLOSEST TO KHITOMER AT THE TIME
OF ROMULAN ATTACK OF SD 23?5?.7
USS INTREPID NCC 38907
COMMANDING OFFICER CAPTAIN DREW DECKER
DISTANCE [something] AT FIRST SENSOR CONTACT: 42.7 LIGHT YEARS
[something]
INITIAL SENSOR SCAN INDICATED [something] PLANETARY
[something]
[something]
[something] DESTRUCTION OF POPULATION CENTER AND
ESTIMATE 70% CASUALTIES [something]
ATTACKING SPACECRAFT PRESUMED TO BE
ROMULAN WARBIRDS NO LONGER IN SECTOR

Almost all of the information pertains to the Khitomer attack, so this is probably from "Sins of the Father" or "Family". And it's a reference to 2346, so there's nothing to say whether the ship was still around at the time of the episode, or not. But I don't think the class is listed.

J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Veers:
Some interesting info on that chart. Unreadable, but interesting. I can decipher "USS Intrepid", NCC-31897 (or whatever), "commisioned," and "Captain something-something." [Big Grin]

If anyone thinks there is a possibility of that being the Intrepid NX should be shot for extreme stupidity. Beyond that the Excelsior Intrepid has an NCC too close, the timelines would over lap.

There is no evidence to indicate that the Intrepid is not a post 359 ship--- infact all the evidence says it is

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]
http://webj.cjb.net

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Angel One" was a first season episode, wasn't it? Or was it second? Either way, we should have a better source for screencaps in a few months. Not that I imagine you'll be able to see much of the ship, even from a DVD.
Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The captain's name is Drew Deighan (writer of Sins of the Father).

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
J--why'd you quote me? I don't think that Intrepid is Intrepid-class.
Maybe in "Forces of Nature"...

--------------------
Meh

Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The screen cap Intrepid is obviously the Excelsior-class one. As such, I'm relieved the cap isn't from "Force of Nature" as that episodes Intrepid is surely the prototype.

--------------------
"I exist here."
- Sisko in "Emissary"
Dax's Ships of Star Trek

J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
---humm... let's see here, there was a reason at the time I wrote that for quoting you. I think it was to indicate that I was replying to that portion of the discussion, not directly to you. It was a few pages back. Sorry if I gave the impression that I thought you thought that Intrepid was the NX.

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]
http://webj.cjb.net

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps