Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Nova & Nova: Side by Side (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Nova & Nova: Side by Side
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, most CGI shots tend to show the bridge at least equal to the catamaran hulls...

-

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vice-Admiral Michael T. Colorge:
Ok, that is strange. Why would a Federation starship bridge be on Deck 2? It's always on the top deck and even the Defiant had its bridge on the upper most deck.

Yeah, that's exactly right. The RI is one deck taller than the Equinox--- Deck 1 on the Equinox is like Deck 2 on the RI.

Didn't we see Ransom's ready room on the Equinox? We saw it on the RI... if there is enough difference between the two, I would consider that more evidence for my case.

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]
http://webj.cjb.net

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps