Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Computer images from "Conspiracy", et. al (Page 5)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Computer images from "Conspiracy", et. al
Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
Wow. Most of that is really too hard to read though. It could be anything.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

From this image, yes. But I enlarged it, changes some things, played with it a bit... you can figure out some things. Numbers are clearer if you have them in a larger scale, letters are clearer from a distance for example.

--------------------
"This is great. Usually it's just cardboard walls in a garage."

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...Below the Atlantic/Alaska/whatever (I thought it was Atlantis), registry 40xxx.
On reflection your probably right, it is more like Okuda to name a ship after one of the Space Shuttles.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do you think that Okuda still keeps those old Okudagrams somwhere?
Highly doubtful.

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I know what it says:

If you can read this, you're trying too hard

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dukhat:
quote:
Do you think that Okuda still keeps those old Okudagrams somwhere?
Highly doubtful.
I don't know...

While it's a good bet he personally doesn't have easy access to them, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have just thrown them away. They're probably in Art Department archives or something, kept there on the off chance that they might be used again for something.

Cpt. Kyle, (or anyone) is there any possible way of being more sure of the name and registry of the ship?

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Akira
Member # 850

- posted      Profile for Akira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://home.arcor.de/spike730/misc/displays/conspiracy_001.jpg

http://home.arcor.de/spike730/misc/displays/conspiracy_005.jpg

These have the same name and Registy i have tried playing with them with no luck [Frown] maybe one of you guys can make it a simi-transparent ontop of the other one and get the numbers to show better.

--------------------
Christopher
[email protected]
SR20Egg

Akira
Member # 850

- posted      Profile for Akira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the best i can do

http://www.240sxs14.nissanpower.com/biggie.gif
http://www.240sxs14.nissanpower.com/biggie2.gif
COPY AND PAIST THEM IN!!!!!

see if you guys can get anything out of these combo's

[ June 25, 2002, 19:49: Message edited by: Akira62497 ]

--------------------
Christopher
[email protected]
SR20Egg

BWC
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't have to copy and paste them. That's odd.

Me and CaptainMike (sorry, Capped In Mic) tried to dechipher them earlier in the topic.

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There have been rumblings, from time to time, almost always fan-generated, about a big book of Okudagrams, priced reasonably for weddings and bar mitzvahs. Now, no such book is in the works, at least not that Okuda has ever said. But he's never, to my recollection, said that such a project would be physically impossible. So I bet some survive.
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet Okuda has all those Okudagrams on his Mac's harddrive. The actual transparencies might not exist, but I'm sure he still has all the artwork in his computer. I mean, I never through away any computer artwork files.

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i throw away a lot, depending on how big the He-Man ep im downloading turns out to be.

and i sincerely hope that Okuda isnt using the same Mac he had in 1986.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, now I have added the new section to my site the Guardian of Forever: Spaceflight chronology
Also, here is the picture-analysis I told you about from a guy called John Taverni:
Original:
 -
Original ship from Spaceflight chronology:
 -
John Taverni�s picture, which is two of those above together with a bit of a modification
 -
Pretty close in my opinion

--------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity´s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting...
Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But what exactly am I supposed to see here? What is it? [Confused]

--------------------
"This is great. Usually it's just cardboard walls in a garage."

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, and what was the ship? Any info about it?

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps