Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Nemesis APC(O)? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Nemesis APC(O)?
Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've watch the teaser today and i saw a new shuttlecraft it looks like an APC.Its called "APCO"(i think so). I made an schematic of the ship(based on the pics of the teaser).
 -
With closed wings
 -
EDIT: I heard from a friend thats not "APCO" is, but its ARGO. oops:D
Lobo

[ June 27, 2002, 07:15: Message edited by: Lobo ]

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a beaut of a design, Lobo!
Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its not my design.

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

TheF0rce
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for TheF0rce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice.
Looks quite like the pics

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/jeffco/images/Image6.jpg

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/jeffco/images/Image5.jpg

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, yeah, Lobo, I know. Sorry, nice "realization" of the design. Better?
Lobo
Member # 669

Ah its ok sorry Snay:D

--------------------

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assuming that's the E-E it is leaving - has that shuttlebay always been there?

And what's the knobby-round-airlock thing next to the conference room(?) windows behind the bridge? Looks like a shuttle docking port a-la TMP.

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

TheF0rce
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for TheF0rce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toadkiller:
Assuming that's the E-E it is leaving - has that shuttlebay always been there?

And what's the knobby-round-airlock thing next to the conference room(?) windows behind the bridge? Looks like a shuttle docking port a-la TMP.

Yeah, I think that's the only shuttle bay Ent-E has ever used onscreen.

[ June 27, 2002, 07:53: Message edited by: TheF0rce ]

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I quick check of my E-E cutaway poster shows that it is labeled as "Aft Airlock". However, the same poster also shows it connected directly to a standard corridor with no actual airlock system or any kind of vestibule at all... It basically shows it as a round door for use in blowing all the personnel on the deck out into space.

But I still think it's an airlock or travel pod dock.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IIRC the conference room seen in FC is on Deck 1. This dockin port is at Deck 3.

Wasn't there another row of windows on the left side of the docking port, too?

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's good work, Lobo, as always.

It's interesting to see this type of setup where the shuttle carries a all-terrain vehicle. It kinda gives some reinforcement to all the shuttle designs The Animated Series used (like the shuttle boat).

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Captain Cabac
Member # 354

- posted      Profile for Captain Cabac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The right Name ist "ARGO" a new version of the standard shuttlecraft that is able to carry land-based vehicles.

--------------------
Thomas Schmid
"Captain Cabac"
Webmaster Neutral Zone
E-Mail: [email protected]
Neutral Zone http://www.NeutralZone.de
Starship Database http://www.NeutralZone.de/database/

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And has already been mentioned earlier in the thread before you replied. [Roll Eyes]

[ June 27, 2002, 10:10: Message edited by: Dat ]

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those top winglets need to be folded down as well when you close the bottom wings.

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never thought I'd have to post this on a Trek forum but here goes; what do you guys think of the jeep? It's about three quarters of the way down this page. Looks like a Humvee with a smooth downed back to me.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps