Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Nemesis APC(O)? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Nemesis APC(O)?
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now they'd just use data! [Smile]

I think the effects people are just getting lazy - or the people who supervise them aren't doing their jobs.

Data's ship in INS didn't have a name.
The Shuttle didn't have a name or registry.
The Argo doesn't have a registry.

Does the dune-buggy have a registry?

And in reguard to the double doors on the Main Shuttlebay - who knows why - but I assume that the second doors open out into the main shuttle bay - it's not as if they need a pressure hatch with the forcefield technology. Who is DESIGNING/WORKING on these things. There is so much these people don't remember from the episodes.

They should just have some uber-geek who knows allt he episodes, continuity and tech to work as a consultant on the movies/Enterprise.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Sarvek
Member # 910

- posted      Profile for Sarvek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John Eaves is the designer of the Argo and the dune buggy. If you check out the latest issue of the Star Trek: Communicator it has his latest versions of the vehicles. There is also a poster that you can purchase that has all the ships and vehicles from Nemesis.
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps