Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Nemesis APC(O)? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Nemesis APC(O)?
Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
; what do you guys think of the jeep?
The same what I think of the Insurrection-joystick. And this James Bond-jump doesn't make it any better.

[ June 27, 2002, 12:18: Message edited by: Spike ]

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Argo.
Amasov Prime
lensfare-induced epileptic shock
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I should do a schematic of the Jeep for you. Wow, first time ever I concider doing a wheeled vehicle schematic for Star Trek [Roll Eyes]

If you want more Jeep-pictures, here are my references:
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
"This is great. Usually it's just cardboard walls in a garage."

J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey maybe the Delta Flier's design principals paid off back home! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]
http://webj.cjb.net

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That thing looks like it drove straight out of Mad Max's arena.
The Real Folk Blues
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it looks rather like the "combat dune buggy" that the US Navy SEALS use.
IP: Logged
Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wasn't there another row of windows on the left side of the docking port, too?

Yes, and it's still there. It's just that the brightness of the reflection just barely outshines the light from the windows so the windows are almost invisible. Look closely and you'll see the windows.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here a first view of the "remulan" shuttle:
 -
I know its not so accurate.

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still bloody nice though.

Wahey! A new weapon. Barrel looks suspiciously reminiscent of the Worfzooka, the Isomagnetic Disintegrator, from Insurrection. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Amasov Prime
Member # 742

- posted      Profile for Amasov Prime     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Don't like the wheels, but then again I have never tried wheels. :rolleyey:

--------------------

Amasov Prime
Member # 742

Maybe I know where Eaves or whoever designed it got the inspiration for the jeep. Three screens from Final Fantasy - The Spirits Within...

-
 -
 -

So? [Smile]

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Closer pic from Insurrection of the Main? Shuttle Bay of the E-E. (Can anyone make out what is in through those windows?)

http://lobotomy.pleh.net/~flareupload/uploads/44/ee51.jpg

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like my living room. [Smile]

The only thing we really know abou that control room is that it's double-sided, such that controllers can look on the inside, then turn around and watch ships depart.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, now I've seen better (well, clearer) pics of that jeep I like it even less. It just looks silly. Not to mention the fact that they have anti-grav for God's sake!! They don't need a jeep. Nice schematics, everyone who's done 'em.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what's wierd about that shuttle bay picture? It looks like the bay ends about one shuttle length from the door. There doesn't appear to be any interior space at all. I suppose that wall could be movable... but where would it go? Down?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps