Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » WOLF 359 caps (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: WOLF 359 caps
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the Melbourne pic? I know of the coffee cup pic.

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Probably those grainy top and bottom shots of the battle damaged model. They do look purposely mucked up, you'd have to photocopy them quite a few times before they got like that. They're on EAS in the Wolf 359 pages.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tanx

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding the Buran pic... Did they guy ever say not to post the picture? If not, and if you can't contact him (or he just doesn't respond), I wouldn't think you would be under any obligation to keep the picture secret, even if he does speak up after the fact and say you should have.
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the owner is worried about Paramount Studios suing them for copyright infringement?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If that's the case, the owner is a paranoid schizophrenic.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Akira
Member # 850

- posted      Profile for Akira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok would it happen to look like the Sprinfield one but with the back not as big and angled down alittle more?

--------------------
Christopher
[email protected]
SR20Egg

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Post it saying that his inaction at returning your queries were taken as an 'ok'!?! [Smile]

--------------------

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Regarding the Buran pic... Did the guy ever say not to post the picture? If not, and if you can't contact him (or he just doesn't respond), I wouldn't think you would be under any obligation to keep the picture secret, even if he does speak up after the fact and say you should have.
I agree. And honestly, I wouldn't have a problem emailing the pic to the select few of us here, with the provision that we at least honor Paul's request and not show the pic on our respective websites, or distribute it further than our own PC's. However, I'd like to contact Chris first to see if he's had any more luck trying to contact Paul.

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

Akira
Member # 850

- posted      Profile for Akira     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Id love to see this pic if you would not mind me having alook (i dont have a web site to post it and neiter would i ever with out the permission of the author)

[email protected]

Please please i have waited forever just to see all that we have now and not ever get the chance to see the Challenger Class.

--------------------
Christopher
[email protected]
SR20Egg

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, if anyone can send me the pic, I'd keep it secret too. The only thing I have on my "website" are my "so-called kitbashed ships" made from side drawings. I rarely, if at all, update anything there. If anyone wants to send me the pic, my email address is in my profile.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, maybe that wasn't such a good idea. How about this? Before I get inundated with everyone's email address, perhaps it would be better to just upload the pic to a server and give out a secret link to us Flare-ites. But please keep in mind that I want to still make sure Chris hasn't had any more luck contacting Mr. Frenczli. So, please just hold your collective horses until then [Wink]

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[email protected]

scout's honor.

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any chance of a relative newbie being let in? [Smile] I don't have a website either, so there's no chance of me posting it anywhere. I'm also very trustworthy. No, really. [Wink]

[email protected]

I'll understand if you decide not to though, I don't think I'm very well known here.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's not try to go back into the "give me give me give me" phase we had a while ago when Dukhat had pics of the DS9 TM kitbash models from Drexler.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps