Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » $$ Judging the Tech ["Judgement" Spoilers] (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: $$ Judging the Tech ["Judgement" Spoilers]
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just noticed something. Call me crazy, but I think the shuttle seen on Qo'noS in the exterior matte shot near the beginning was the same as the one seen over the Romulan capital in Nemesis! [Eek!]

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That wasn't confirmed as Qo'nos was it??

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Futurama Guy:
That wasn't confirmed as Qo'nos was it??

Uh...seemed like that's where it was to me. You were thinking something different?
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking it could be any various Klingon governed planets, they do control an Empire, afterall...I figured since they started the series out at Qo'nos, that it would be odd they would return to it whilst they continue to travel deeper into space...

--------------------

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to the writer, a scene was filmed establishing the planet as Narendra III, but it came off somewhat hokey and expositional and got cut.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

As if the rest of it didnt come off conveniently hokey...

--------------------

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

quote:
Originally posted by The_Tom:
According to the writer, a scene was filmed establishing the planet as Narendra III, but it came off somewhat hokey and expositional and got cut.

I stand corrected, then.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

no need to salute...

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps