Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » DS9 Season 2 (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: DS9 Season 2
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wolf 359 shots!!!!
Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*raised eyebrow* Did I miss something? What shots of Wolf 359 did we see in season 2?

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Phoenix
Member # 966

- posted      Profile for Phoenix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peregrinus:
*raised eyebrow* Did I miss something? What shots of Wolf 359 did we see in season 2?

--Jonah

quote:
Originally posted by Harry:
I just bought DS9 1 and 2 for 'only' �140.

I don't understand those annoying Hidden Files. Why can't they just name the damn things in the menu?

So uhm... if anyone urgently needs more screenshots, I can help out too.

[Smile]
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do the hidden files in season 1 hold the Wolf 359 battle shots?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're talking about backstage stuff, there's only a short section on the scene with comments like "this was a big scene to do for a pilot, we had to do this and the station and runabouts, ect. We wanted to do it in BobW but couldn't afford it, etc", no new info.

The only photos and on set film I remember were of the Saratoga pod being shot and annoyingly a blurry and grainy picture on a monitor of the Saratoga being shot.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peregrinus:

--Jonah

Look a few posts up. [Wink]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. Got it. Sorry. [Razz] So I occasionally skim posts... *heh*

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but werent there more scenes in "Yesterday's Melbourne" when the Melbourne came forward in time and it was necessary to send the new and old Melbournes back to the battle at Wolf 359 to stop the assimilation of the Federation so we wouldnt have to see Riker's god awful civil-war stock wig beard?

or did they just use stock footage from "Unification"?

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps