Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » DS9 Season 3 DVD, it's here!! (For real!) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: DS9 Season 3 DVD, it's here!! (For real!)
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have another request - but it is a belated request from season 2. Shot of the bridge of the Odyssey. Yes they were only on the view screen - but I'd like to see what it was like.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://members.lycos.nl/harrysdump/trek/screens/ds9/thejemhadar/

Is that the standard movie set?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from watching the episode, the shot seems painfully cropped.. that certainly isnt a full bridge, unless the reason they couldnt shoot beyond that one station is tht none of the rest was lit/decorated/crewed.. basically, they seem to have been unable to move the camera angle at all, i think it was a 'one station and a railing' bridge
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike:
a new FX shot of your bloody 404 error

Grr...bitch, bitch, bitch...

http://www2.gvsu.edu/~albaitia/Ds9-3_Explorers_1.zip...it was there, just listed wrong. (The fx may or maynot be new...I don't recall all of the shots from the Prometheus, but based on all the thankless bitchin' I would hate to be chastised for being wrong.) [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
when you talk about the Advisary - don't you mean "The Adversary"?

Again, bitch, bitch, bitch...
http://www2.gvsu.edu/~albaitia/Ds9-3_The_Adversary_1.zip

...better??? [Big Grin]

And here is some new stuff:

http://www2.gvsu.edu/~albaitia/Ds9-3_Explorers_2.zip

http://www2.gvsu.edu/~albaitia/Ds9-3_Explorers_3.zip

http://www2.gvsu.edu/~albaitia/Ds9-3_Explorers_4.zip

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You see a lot more of the Odyssey bridge. It is a half-set built from the TOS movie bridge, previously seen that same season as the bridge of the USS Prometheus (the Nebula-class one). Anyway, it was made up of the aft third of the movie set, a quick railing evocative of the E-D tactical station (is had consoles in it, but we never seen them), and at least two command chairs arranged such that the XO is sitting BEHIND the CO. We see a standard TNG helm station, so it follows that the front of the bridge has an ops console too.

They probably would have used the TNG bridge set, were it not for the "Generations" production crew being busy smashing it up. [Smile]

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I wonder how far apart filming of ''All Good Things'' and ''The Jem'Hadar'' was becasue they aired like 2 weeks apart or so.

--------------------

newark
Member # 888

- posted      Profile for newark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Nebula in "Explorers" bears the registry of the USS Prometheus.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey look at Explorers picture 11 - the alien in the gold uniform is the same as Lt. Kwan from "Eye of the Beholder"!

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

quote:
Hey look at Explorers picture 11 - the alien in the gold uniform is the same as Lt. Kwan from "Eye of the Beholder"!

Oh and Explorers pictures 1, 2, 3 and 4 should be good pictures for size estimations of DS9.

Also - are we going to see the Dax from the end of Equilibrium pics?

Is there anything worth seeing in "Past Tense?" The Transporter set?

--------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oh! Nice one! I think I'm going to steal that for my UFP database? Can I?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

It's not up to me... that is - if you were adressing me. Oh and thanks - I just - sorta - noticed it.

What was the race - Napean?

I'm guessing he's a full Napean not like Lt. Kwan.

--------------------

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

quote:
quote:

Oh and Explorers pictures 1, 2, 3 and 4 should be good pictures for size estimations of DS9.

Also - are we going to see the Dax from the end of Equilibrium pics?

Is there anything worth seeing in "Past Tense?" The Transporter set?

Hold your horses, buckaroo! Give me some time to enjoy summer, you can't imagine how much time is consumed in making these! I haven't even got as far as watching those episodes yet....let alone making caps.

And um, I thought we already knew the size of DS9...and um...the Dax Caps I made back from "Through the Looking Glass" are far superior than any shots of her in "Equilibrium"...

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Oh no - hurry - no hurry at all!

Just have them up by tomorrow! [Big Grin]

I loved Dax in that white dress - twas tres sexay

Andrew

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

So I've noticed Season 7 DS9 is out in Australia along with Season 1 Voyager - does the US have bright red packaging for Voyager!?!

Anyway... anyone going to screen cap season 7?

Anything interesting/useful? I'd say a lot of the final 'arc'.

Maybe there are some background 'tidbits' from the room in Sloane's mind?

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see (from WYLB)the Vor'Cha attacking the Dominion Battleship (although the scaling is obscenely off).

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps