Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Soverign Class Names (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Soverign Class Names
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slowly.
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think thateveryone who wasnt a co conspirator was officially grandfathered in as a 'good guy' a the end.

Kamarag had a lot more fun in the Peter David comics getting pencils thrown at him and scuffling with the Salla of the Nasgul.

Capt.Blair245
Member # 1113

- posted      Profile for Capt.Blair245     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The person who made up the name Salla of Nasgul had way to much time on his hands.

--------------------
Graffiti decorations/under a sky of dust/a constant wave of tension/on top of broken trust/the lessons that you taught me/I learned were never true
Now I find myself in question,
Guilty by association,

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All hail the Salla!
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Kamarag did some really cool stuff in his later years that make him worthy of having a ship named after him. After all, he got his wish a short while after The Undiscovered Country when Kirk went bye-bye.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Capt.Blair245:
The person who made up the name Salla of Nasgul had way to much time on his hands.

Peter David has never been accused of being subtle...
Styrofoaman
Member # 706

- posted      Profile for Styrofoaman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The USS GOD would be Kirk's flagship. Along with the shuttlecraft EGO... wich is too big to fit in the shuttlebay.

quote:
Originally posted by TheWoozle:
I can just see a ship named HIGH PRIEST

"Sir, we are being hailed by the Federation. It is the High Priest"

".. wha?"

--------------------
Like A Bat Out Of Hell...

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first starship with a starfleet cloaking device:
The USS Spanish Inquisition

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mucus:
All hail the Salla!

Indiana Jones' pal?
Well...okay. He does have lots of kids after all, so mabye he's a fertility god or somethin'...
Pretty much anybody not being killed on a cross is good with me. [Wink]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
The first starship with a starfleet cloaking device:
The USS Spanish Inquisition

How unexpected.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, its nothing to do with Indiana Jones.
Its just a little reference to a comic I read with the Salla in it. Involved him putting Kirk on trial for violating the Prime Directive....numerous times.

Anyways, moving along [Wink]

capped
Member # 709

quote:
Originally posted by Styrofoaman:
too big to fit in the shuttlebay.

they've never*cough*deltaflyer*cough* done that...
Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The VOY reference reminds me that I completely forgot USS Queen. And all the associated puns about things not fitting in the rear shuttlebay. Probably for the best.

Timo Saloniemi

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

quote:
Originally posted by Timo:
The VOY reference reminds me that I completely forgot USS Queen. And all the associated puns about things not fitting in the rear shuttlebay. Probably for the best.

Timo Saloniemi

Was'nt one of the excelsior variants the USS Raging Queen ?
Pretty gay.....
I could see a USS Mercury though. [Wink]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

capped
Member # 709

about a Sovereign name, i was reading sites when i was researching my U.S.S. Valiant list and someone postulated that the Valiant NCC-75418 from the Nemesis map display might have been a Sovereign (even though it is also a popular sentiment that it could've been another Defiant)
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps