Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » $$ Grade AAA Prime Beef-Tech! ("Azati Prime" Spoilers) (Page 4)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: $$ Grade AAA Prime Beef-Tech! ("Azati Prime" Spoilers)
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daniels is from the 31st Century. This has been stated explicitly.

Future Guy is presumably from the 28th Century. Although I don't think this has been stated explicitly, Daniels stated in "Shockwave, Part II" that Future Guy's sort of temporal communication is from 300 years in his past.

Future Gal is presumably from the 26th Century, although she could theoretically be from any time after that.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Y'know, if they continue to build on all these themes and convoluted interpersonal relationships, this show could get really interesting. Right, that's it! It's sure to be cancelled come the end of the season!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Vor'Cha is there too.

-

(Y'know, this Temporal Cold War is really screwing up my directory structure concept on the site . . . Enterprise pics fall under the "preTOS" directory, which is quite the misnomer in some cases.)

And, based on the HD version, I have a bad feeling the little ship right before the Dauntless is the CGI of the Scorpion flyer. Fortunately, the vessel is blurry enough to allow for that to be untrue.

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that was the Inscetoid shuttle again.

Same designer (obviously a pointy eaves thing). [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding the Nova A-type (Equinox) vs. Nova B-type (Rhode Island) question:

People's Exhibit #1 . . . a comparison of the two models:
http://www.talax.fsnet.co.uk/novaclassvariants_index.htm

People's Exhibit #2 . . . images of the starship in question.

-

-

Note that whereas there is a three-terraced spine on the A-type, there is no third (or "middle") terrace on the ship at Procyon. The B-type has just two spinal terraces.

Note that whereas there are two very visible fins on the A-type, such fins are not visible on the ship at Procyon. The fins are much reduced on the B-type, and would not be visible in the shots in question.

I therefore conclude that the B-type Nova is on hand at Procyon.

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK question... are Archer and Daniels ON the E-J?

That is starfleet carpet... but those wall panel read-outs and the motifs on the walls look VERY Cardassian!!

And reguards Daniel's uniform... I can't place it but I think it look... Taelon!! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
That is starfleet carpet... but those wall panel read-outs and the motifs on the walls look VERY Cardassian!!

Well, the Cardassians could very well have joined the Federation by the 26th Century. The Klingons did, after all.
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
And reguards Daniel's uniform... I can't place it but I think it look... Taelon!! [Smile]

Da'aniels... I like the sound of that. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Guardian 2000:
A Vor'Cha is there too.

-

Nice catch! [Smile]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*double post*

bad mouse!

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody seemed to have noticed the unusually tall deck-height on the Ent-J!!

At least in comparison to all the other Fed-Ships we are used to, the deck height is enormous.

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, at least the deck they're on. Maybe it's some kind of luxury deck, taller than the norm.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

japol
Member # 1149

- posted      Profile for japol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone else think that the Enterprise-J's corridor has a lot of Cardassian elements to it?
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's guess the Federation Members in 2400's...

Klingon
Cardassian
Xindi
Federation members of 2376

Any more guesses?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it does look rather DS9-ey. But hey - The E-D corridors look nothing like the Pre-E corridors. Cycles of design are known to happen. Look at cars today versus 1980s versus 1950s versus 1920s.

As for Daniels, it's the same outfit he was wearing in the 31st Century, further reinforcing the notion that Procyon 5 was a temporal battle. When he showed up on Enterprise, he was always wearing the corresponding uniform. If he was wearing his 31st century duds in the 26th, either he knew the E-J crew would know and didn't care, or he and Archer were cloaked somehow or possibly ensured that they wouldn't be discovered.

EDIT: Which is to say if Daniels and Archer were even there. Daniels probably didn't want Archer to interact with anyone, so why even bother? He could've easily whipped up Procyon 5 on a holodeck somewhen - which immediatelly casts Daniels' credibility into doubt. OTOH, he's been known to yoink Archer into "safe" time periods before just to talk safely.

Time travel. Tricky business. Unpredictable.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Complete HDTV Screencaps available @ http://enterprisehdtv.fotopic.net/c129570.html

--------------------
Sheridan: "Well, as answers go, short, to the point, utterly useless and totally consistant with what I've come to expect from a Vorlon..."
Kosh: "Good."
Sheridan: "I REALLY hate it when you do that..."
Kosh: "Good."

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps