Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » $$ Grade AAA Prime Beef-Tech! ("Azati Prime" Spoilers) (Page 6)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: $$ Grade AAA Prime Beef-Tech! ("Azati Prime" Spoilers)
machf
Member # 1233

- posted      Profile for machf         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dukhat:
Regarding "E-Squared":

It's NOT the Ent-J. It's not. Take my word for it. I know what I'm talking about.

From the comments I've read ("three generations into the future" or somesuch), it's likely to be the E-B...
machf
Member # 1233

quote:
Originally posted by Dukhat:
Regarding this ship, is it actually firing on the Dauntless? If so, then it's a Sphere builder ship. If not, then it's another Federation ship.

It seems likely (judging by the battle scenes) that Fed ships fire red beams, while enemy ships fire blue beams (whether they are phaser beams or some other sort by the 26th century is another matter). So, that would make that particular ship an enemy one.
newark
Member # 888

- posted      Profile for newark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A generation is approximately twenty years. So,the Enterprise in question would be a ship which predates Capt. Kirk's ship and postdates Capt. Archer's ship.
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[spoilerish speculation]

Okay, so assuming they're not lying about the E-J, it is then the same Enterprise - just three generations later from an alternate timeline (thinking DS9 "Children of Time" here). This explains at least one of the crew. Damn, I'm good.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

machf
Member # 1233

quote:
Originally posted by newark:
A generation is approximately twenty years. So,the Enterprise in question would be a ship which predates Capt. Kirk's ship and postdates Capt. Archer's ship.

Though I consider 20 years too early an age to be interested in children (after all, if people are living longer by then, why not postpone having a family?)... Hmmm... Let's say 30 years instead, then it could be the NCC-1701 under Robert April.

The quote is
quote:
Berman revealed that in the episode "E2", Archer's Enterprise will encounter an Enterprise from three generations in the future.
according to TrekToday
machf
Member # 1233

And apparently it's more complicated than that, according to TrekWeb, from whom TrekToday took it.
quote:
Of the upcoming episode "E2" Berman confirms speculation that the NX-01 will encounter a future Starship Enterprise. Apparently the ship will be three generations from the future, but itself involved in some sort of time-travel hijinks. In an appearance on ON AIR WITH RYAN SEACREST today, Jolene Blalock made reference to playing T'Pol 200 years-old and with prosthetics, perhaps a spoiler for this episode.
A 200-year-old T'Pol when she's supposed to currently be around 60-70 would make it from 130-140 years in the future...
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J:
Could it be that the reason that it looks Cardassian is that the only time we've ever seen a window quite that shape was on DS9?

Windows on DS9 were ovoid.

The indentions on the walls, the monitor displays and the 'interface', the distant door, the colour and that round sticker on the right of the window all look Cardassian-like.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"A 200-year-old T'Pol when she's supposed to currently be around 60-70 would make it from 130-140 years in the future..."

Maybe the "three generations" are the same sort of generations that put Archer's great-grandfather in the Eugenics Wars.

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three Generations? I thought he meant three Generations of Enterprise.
David Templar
Saint of Rabid Pikachu
Member # 580

- posted      Profile for David Templar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
Looks like they haven't cured baldness in the 31st century. [/QB]

Everyone knows that a full head of hair is soooo 24th Century. [Wink]

Next episode: in the left corner, we have a NCC-1701(?) Enterprise that we might actually care about and trust! In the right corner, we have the underdog NX-01, whose existence will finally be validate by a future Enterprise! Leeeeeeets get ready to rumble~!

--------------------
"God's in his heaven. All's right with the world."

machf
Member # 1233

quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
Maybe the "three generations" are the same sort of generations that put Archer's great-grandfather in the Eugenics Wars.

Yes, the thought crossed my mind too. But wasn't it Archer's grandfather, rather?
Wes
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

A few hours work, and polishing it and am working on a side-view.

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope that E-J looks much better than that.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Wes
Member # 212

I'm assuming the graphic of the Ent-J behind archer and daniels was an external graphic and not a MSD. My idea for the foward secion was that it was the same material the Wells-Class ship was made of. (Wierd thermal-texture like material)
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"But wasn't it Archer's grandfather, rather?"

Nope.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps