Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » PLEA FOR HELP! Ambassador sketches. (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: PLEA FOR HELP! Ambassador sketches.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She also was like, the CIA's secretary in Spycraft: The Great Game, which is like, a kickass game for the Personal Computer, if we were in 1996 again.
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah. I guess what I was failing to recall was any instance of Yar wearing the skant. I still maintain that Troi looked horrendous in E@F.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
E@F looked better than the 'sever bun & drab colour combo' for the rest of the season. How do they explain that away? Troi was going through some sort of Betazoid chastity period? [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Mighty Monkey of Mim:
Ah. I guess what I was failing to recall was any instance of Yar wearing the skant. I still maintain that Troi looked horrendous in E@F.

Its the very last shot in the episode I belive, you almost can't tell because its covered up by the tactical station, but it has the black sleeves
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Look at her big curly hair, and how it would give you something to hold on to. Look at her skant, which would give you easier access to all her important bits. Do you now see?"

Liam = Most Quotable Person Ever.

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How come you're all forgetting the painfully cute Ezri?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because there's a thin line between "painfully cute" and "looking very young." That way lies Shikness.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am young I'd do her okay.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You, young? You're, like, 55 or something.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No when Ultra was born, people still died from colds.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Member # 239

Grampy got the sniffles and sneezed his brain right out his nose, he did. Then we stole his boots and sold his body to the Kommissar.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was that on your ten mile walk through snow to get to school?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up hill both ways!
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the bolsheviks gave him nothing but grief, boze moi.
Wouldn't even lend him a hand while he was melting butter at fifteen below zero and at the same time protecting his mother and sister from raging wolves.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Member # 239

You take that back!
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps