Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » $$ 713 Bottles of Tech On the Wall! ["These Are the Voyages..." FINALE SPOILERS!] (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: $$ 713 Bottles of Tech On the Wall! ["These Are the Voyages..." FINALE SPOILERS!]
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, at no point in the episode does anyone actually say this ceremony has anything to do with the Federation. Troi at the end even says this alliance will "lead to" the Federation. So what's the deal?
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The League of Planets?"

--------------------
Meh

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which would have lasted only a few months as it was already 2161.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or perhaps they choose a name so bad six months later they all vote to rename it. Maybe it was the 'Association of Reasonably Sentient Entities' and they realised what the acronym was. Anyone got any other ideas?

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coalition of Lifeforms Indigenous Throughout Our Region of Interstellar Space?
machf
Member # 1233

- posted      Profile for machf         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Nguyen:
This is what a 19" monitor is MEANT for. [Wink]

Mine is only 17", but I can read it too if I get close enough...

quote:

SEE NOW NICE AND SHORT

Minor nit: "HOW"...

quote:

SO THAT IT LOOKS LIKE REGULAR ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

Minor nit: "USAGE"...
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop bragging, it's not becoming.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Captain Boh
Member # 1282

- posted      Profile for Captain Boh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The packaging of fragile items evolves little between now and then. The case Trip's stuff was being put in was the same kind we use for cameras at school. [Big Grin]

And I think the Enterprise-D turbolift was way off, but I don't have pictures or anything.

Also, I miss Data

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Data also... I broke a smile when he talked to Troi via the comm system.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
Coalition of Lifeforms Indigenous Throughout Our Region of Interstellar Space?

What would the acronym of this be?
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CoLITORoIS. Tim is a fool.
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this the first time we see anything besides stars outside someone's windows on the E-D? I'm referring to the asteroids floating past Troi's windows, of course. I do remember seeing them go to warp from the perspective of 10 Forward once, but as far as I know, we haven't ever seen anything physical before.

B.J.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm prety sure we've seen an explosion out a window. Picard watching the terrorist ship fly off in "Starship Mine", possibly? FX budgets being what they are though, it was easier just to use the curtain with the glitter on it.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

I think that we see the 'Pi' 9the defecting romulan fellas starship) blow up out of the briefing room window.

Besides, the colatiton etc, works if you ignore the lower case letters when you pronoounce it (just like with any other acronym). Bloody nit pickers.

--------------------

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Ginger Beacon:
I think that we see the 'Pi' 9the defecting romulan fellas starship) blow up out of the briefing room window.

The Pi was the Romulan scoutship that crashed on Galorndon Core in "The Enemy". We never got a name for Admiral Jarok's getaway vehicle.
quote:
Bloody nit pickers.
You were saying? [Razz]

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps