Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » FJ ships ala Okazaki (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: FJ ships ala Okazaki
Axeman 3D
Member # 1050

- posted      Profile for Axeman 3D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is? The original drawings, the photos or the renders?

--------------------
www.kennyscrap.com - where I download crap I make.

aridas
Member # 1051

- posted      Profile for aridas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done Axeman 3D . That is very close to what I was trying to describe to Masao, and to anyone else that was interested. Only the diagonal terminus at the rear of the deflector housing is different from what I envisioned. I had the angle echo the aft of the dorsal. But otherwise, your impressive visualization is right on the mark.

What software are you using?

--------------------
Feeling nostalgic for that old time Trek religion? Visit the Federation Reference Series online!

Axeman 3D
Member # 1050

- posted      Profile for Axeman 3D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use Lightwave 3D right now, very powerful and one of the easier packages to learn. I had to stretch the neck of the Ptolemy so that it looked more like the drawing, which explains why the neck angle changed and all the image maps are fouled up. I also removed all the windows as well since they got screwed up badly as well.

--------------------
www.kennyscrap.com - where I download crap I make.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps