Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Sahara-class destroyer tender (Page 12)

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: Sahara-class destroyer tender
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marauth:
Snazzy, that's the Conqueror class nacelle isn't it? Shows a good evolution of your Bison based ships. One nitpick though, you might wanna cut the pinstripe on the engine off before it gets to those fins at the back looks a bit odd as it doesn't follow the 'fin' that it's on.

Don't worry about the nacelle pennant. That's an early schematic with markings straight off a Daedalus. I haven't even decided on registries and class names yet, so everything's in flux.

Yes, that's a Conqueror nacelle. I figured that at the end of the E-R War those nacelles were the most powerful available. A few years later, when this ship entered service, the nacelle would have trickled down to large military cargo/transport ships.

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fantastic design!

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
penises with nacelles!
Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your penis looks like any of those, I think it's time to see a doctor! [Smile]

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wes:
penises with nacelles!

No, "this" is!

** While not displaying actual human genitalia in any form, owing to the explicit and shocking nature of this image, click "this" only if 1) you are 18 years of age or older, 2) you do not suffer from any cardiovascular, allergic, autoimmune, or respiratory conditions, 3) you do not regularly attend services of worship at a legally recognized church, temple, or shrine, 4) you do not habitually vote for the Republican party, 5) you are legally allowed in the municipality in which you reside to view schematic material of a possibly highly obscene nature, and 6) you have be told at least once in your life that you have a "sick" sense of humor. You have been warned. **

--------------------

Marauth
Member # 1320

- posted      Profile for Marauth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFLMAO that pic 1z teh r0xx0Rz (as a person with poor control over their keyboard and no higher brain functions would type, erm, oh dear...)

Seriously though that was pretty funny.

Though I'd still be pretty worried if my member looked anything like that, all grey with Starfleet markings over it eew. LOL

--------------------
Garbled, confusing and quite frankly duller than an inflight magazine produced by Air Belgium.

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just be lucking Masao didn't illustrate the ship firing a phaser beam or a deflector pulse or something out the front.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

quote:
Originally posted by Dat:
Just be lucking Masao didn't illustrate the ship firing a phaser beam or a deflector pulse or something out the front.

Click HERE for XXXplicit starship action!!!

On a slightly more serious note, here is my finished Ocean class transport, circa 2168: click me (172 K)

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
once again, i've become aroused by treknology.

i haven't had it this bad since i bedded a lover atop Franz Joseph's Star Fleet Technical Manual while reading the heavy cruiser NCC list over her shoulder.

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps