Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » TOS Bridges ... (build your ...) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: TOS Bridges ... (build your ...)
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, as Serek put it, it's so the captain can do his business.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Must be a bathroom designed for a captain with a massive Captain's Log, if you know what I mean. So massive that he takes out the skyline just be turning around on the street corner. A captain whose wang is so big that it is spoken of in hushed tones with eager respect. Must be Sol System's starship.

-

This is the bridge for a small covert operations starship. Starting at the top left and moving clockwise, we have: the main viewer, three mission status displays, engineering, starboard aft entrance, mission operations, communications, satellite operations, data analysis, and sensory processing, the turbolift, weapons and defense, two wall plugs with systems monitors, and the door to the breakroom. In the middle are the helm and navigation stations as well as the command chair; all of which sits on the same level as the rest of the bridge. In the outer ring, starting at top dead-center and moving clockwise, we have: the corridor that slopes up to the bridge rear entrance from Deck 2, mechanical and environmental systems room, the turbolift cab, the crew head, and the breakroom.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps