Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Copyright infringment...maybe? (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Copyright infringment...maybe?
Makotokat
Member # 1041

- posted      Profile for Makotokat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've been busy.....nice work!
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any info on that 'verticle' ship from that starship recognition chart? It was the 'first' in the top right corner. It was a white and brown chart - we've discussed it here before and realised that the first three seem to be the Ring Ship divided into three - but I was thinking there must be some sort of non 'sillohette' pic of it/diagram?

So any chance of getting a size comparison chart of all these ships (since they are all the same)?

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Ariadne-class.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you go to the forum at www.federationreference.com , you can find the creators of the poster there. They've been updating some of the ships.

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad that this issue could be resolved to everyone's satisfaction. John: Now that I have seen some (excellent!) samples of your work, I remember that you indeed contacted me. I wish you the best luck with it, and let me know if I can be of further assistance.

--------------------
Bernd Schneider

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps