Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Aegian Class Drawing (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Aegian Class Drawing
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aha... [Wink]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cheeew....

I still hate you Alan, I really do...

I need to see more though, kept it coming...

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fear not... I'm going to work on her this weekend and will post some updates soon. [Smile]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool....
Yamashiro Den
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can't wait to see it!
IP: Logged
Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great artwork! I wish I could do perspective drawings.

The style reminds me of a small Enterprise-D cutaway poster that came with the Ertl kit -- not sure if it's from the same artist mentioned earlier in this thread.

--------------------
Bernd Schneider

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, same thing we were talking about earlier. I got the E-A one that came in an Ertl kit.

Aban, are you going to do a 'picture' of the captain as per (at least) the E-A picture?

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yah... it's the same artist. His name is Bruce Morser. He did limited edition prints for both the E-D and E-A ERTL kits.

Andrew: Yes, I'm going ot have a pic of the captain in here. If you look at the initial mockup in my original post, you'll see where she's going to be. I think you can even catch o glimpse of her hair in the front view of the ship I posted. I started on her face this weekend... got her eyes done, but didn't have a chance to scan anything...

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

OK... smaller piccies this time:

The CO (still alot of work to do on her...):
 -

The finished front view:
 -

The only other thing I really got a chance to do this weekend was the lettering at the bottom... but it's not really anything to see just yet.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Escape Pod Schematic:
http://lobotomy.pleh.net/~flareupload/uploads/226/AegPod.jpg

The CO... I still need to add some highlights and do somethign with her hair:
http://lobotomy.pleh.net/~flareupload/uploads/226/AegCapt2.jpg

The pics are a little bigger, so I'm linking instead of embedding. Sorry. [Smile]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice!

Maybe you could make your CO an alien - like one of those aliens that just have a little bit of make-up/prosthetic around the eyes/nose/mouth something. What was Aquiel Uhnari's race? Then you could draw a cool refreshing glass of muskin-seed punch! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Mmmm.... Aquiel Unari.... now she was hot. Isn't that actress on a soap opera now? I'd have to go back and take a look at the makeup to see if I could change her... I don't think there was that much... a couple of holes above her eyebrows, IIRC.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was the first head shot I found after doing some searching. It's not very big...

http://www.powernet.net/~jcrafton/person-u.html

There's a bigger one on this page. Just scroll down a bit.

http://bimbo.fjfi.cvut.cz/~mvanek/tng/239.htm

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Hmmmm... the bumps are right where I've built up some color already... also... there's hair covering one brow. There's no way I'd be able to change it that much. The colored pencil doesn't erase that easily.

I guess she going to have to stay Human. But that's ok... Human women are nice... [Smile]

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The eyes on the CO are magnificent.
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps