Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Aegian Class Drawing (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Aegian Class Drawing
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Update: Hull Paneling

-

-

I'm not done with the whole ship yet, and after the hull paneling is done, I need to go over it with a local color. But having the various hull shades down already will look really sahrp when I start laying local colors over everything.

The paneling starts fading as you go aft of the nacelle. It also fades gradually on the starboard side of the saucer. I don't want to compete too much with the bridge diagram.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Endeavour3d
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry if this topic is old, but I just cannot allow just magnificance to be forgotten. You should send that pic to Rick Knox(Pneumonic81) when you are done, he would love it.
IP: Logged
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] It' not old... people are just tired of me posting a new pic everytime I make a new line [Smile]

Actually, when it's finally done, I'm going to send it to the makers of Star Trek: Armada and see if I can talk them into letting me illustrate the instruction manual for Armada 3 (assuming there's going to be one).

Wishful thinking? Yes. Quite. But I should do *something* with it... right?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I'm not going to say a word, I promised. 8(

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Lee.. i'd be done with this AND your Steammie drawing if I wasn't uber busy with webstuff. This technique really goes pretty quick. But I only end up with, like, an hour at a time to work on it.

Don't worry...I'm sure Armada 3 will have the steamrunner in it:) If I get the gig, you can have the drawing [Smile]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But I didn't say anything! Did I? Back me up, someone! 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

aneurysm
Member # 906

- posted      Profile for aneurysm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the steamrunner was in armada 1 and 2 so i think that it will be definately making an appearence unless the setting is changed, ie to tmp era.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Alright.... We're in the home stretch... I only have a couple more things to do and then she's done. Most notably, I have to add some highlights with white paint. It won't take long.

The upload doesn't seem to be working... so I'll have ot link to them:

http://www.alanfore.com/Artwork/AegHull1.jpg

http://www.alanfore.com/Artwork/AegHull2.jpg

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps