Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » $$ BSG Razor Webisodes $$ (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: $$ BSG Razor Webisodes $$
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps it's a design choice, akin to how much of what kind of ammo you decide to carry, perhaps a certain amount or armour is optional, traded off against speed/manoeuvrability/inertia.

The question you should really ask is dose it really need the extra plating? I mean in the mini, Galactica took a DIRECT HIT from a nuke and got away with relatively minor damage and of course there's that little move Adama pulled over New Caprica that would have torn a less sturdy ship apart.
In short, these bastards are well'ard.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taking a good look at the Galactica model hereit would seem that the ship has been stripped of armor, or maybe it has extra armor on critical parts.
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BSG Rap, Bitches! [Big Grin]

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sigh, I've seen that video before. It's novelty wears off quick. But then there's this.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always like this.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Saw picture of Columbia on BSG Wiki. It also has ribbing on some parts of its hull, yet in different places.
OverRon
Member # 2036

- posted      Profile for OverRon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well only just got round to watching the two most recent webisodes, but I loved the shots of the old style Cylon raider and Basestar. Hopefully we'll see a lot more of them and what they can do in Razor.

I can see how Adama got his callsign [Smile]

[husky]Husker, going in...[/husky]

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did wonder about that.

--------------------

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

I just saw the fourth episode, I must say that I have newfound respect for the TOS Cylon Centurion.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

It looks like they remembered what Saul said about the old Centurions in that deleted scene, I forget the exact content but it was a recount of a quasi-Jaws/Quint/USS Indianapolis type incident. Anyway, he went on about how you could tell just how much the centurions hated humans and it seams as though the animators bore that in mind here. You can tell it has a different, more emotional demeanour than the automatons in the series.

Of course the big question is; Will we hear them speak? I'm not sure if I want them to or not.

--------------------

Quest
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking forward to this production. It should answer a lot of questions that the fans have been wondering about.
IP: Logged
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Well I have some good news. The new season of BSG won't start until April. Okay that was bad news.
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mars Needs Women:
Well I have some good news. The new season of BSG won't start until April. Okay that was bad news.

link please (or we will have the pigs rape you until April 1st...)

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

Sorry, but I don't like pork.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I note that in Flashback 4 Adama wields a Miniseries-type blaster (or it might even be the Season 1 variant, I can never keep track of the differences, something about one having more surface detail than the other) despite that weapon having been magically and universally replaced by the Season 2 FN Five-seveN-based one in a way that suggested there only ever was one standard Colonial sidearm and any memories you might have that said different are delusions.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps