Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Stargate - non puritanis? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Stargate - non puritanis?
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe you. About the other stuff, I thought your claim about never looking at nakedness on the net was, um, fun.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, no. It's not that I've never seen any nakedness on the net, I just meant that I don't go looking for it, so I couldn't exactly give naked career details about Alyssa Milano.

I have heard that she (and her mom if I remember correctly) are really diligent about tracking down websites that post pictures of her a flagrante.

------------------
"The sons of the Prophet were valiant and bold,
And quite unacustomed to fear.
But, of all, the most reckless, or so I am told,
Was Abdulah Boul Boul Ameer."
Aban's Illustration www.alanfore.com

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duly noted. Hands up who wants a little something in their mail. 8)

------------------
Phasers

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You want us to get down on our knees, masa?
And if you cut my legs off, I can jump around on my stumps, boss! Yessum.

------------------

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sigh* I'll see what I can do tonight. Meanwhile, any other SF babe requests? Gigi Edgely? Kate Mulgrew? 8)

------------------
Phasers

Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, (goes down on my knees, clasps hands together), I would like a little something in the mail.....

[email protected]
------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity�s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

[This message has been edited by pIn'a' Sov (edited May 15, 2001).]

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kate Mulgrew???? Now, I guess she's attractive enough for an older lady, but she doesn't seem the smut type to me. Were you serious?

------------------

Lee
Member # 393

What do you think?

------------------
Phasers

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Lord, I hope you were kidding. "Mrs. Columbo does Dallas..." I don't think it quite works. She was kind of a looker back in the day though. She just reminds me of my mom now...

------------------

Nim
Member # 205

Well, I'm online now and until 23:00 london time, so ICQ me and we'll have words...

------------------

Lee
Member # 393

Toolate. I've sent them to Piney and Alan, since I at least know their emails. . .

------------------
Phasers

Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, actually, I haven�t recieved anything, Vogon.

------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity�s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."

Lee
Member # 393

I know, it bounced. Exceeded storage allocation on your account, apparently.

------------------
Phasers

Starship Freak
Member # 293

Wow, how big is it? I mean, my hotmail can recieve at least 1 mb.

------------------

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Poet: [email protected]
You know what to do.

Oh yeah, thought I was forgetting something: Pleeeeeeaase???? Pretty pleeease with sugar on top and happy little fairies giving free designer drugs???

------------------
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen"
Samuel Adams

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps