Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » Stargate - non puritanis? (Page 7)

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Stargate - non puritanis?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not knowing your e-mail address, that could pose a difficulty. :-)

------------------
"Even the colors are pompous!"
-a friend of mine, looking at a Lexus brochure

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please look on page 2 of this thread, Mr "I-don't-look-on-page-2's-if-I-can-help-it".

------------------
"Babies haven't any hair;
old men's heads are just as bare;
between the cradle and the grave
lies a haircut and a shave."

Samuel Hoffenstein

Treknophyle
Member # 509

- posted      Profile for Treknophyle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to respectfully request the files as well.
[email protected]

(pant... pant...)

------------------
Faster than light - no left or right.

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There you go...

------------------
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen"
Samuel Adams

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you send it, Gurgeychops?

------------------
Phasers

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's TLE that has the Stargate pics. And I want it too, although I've already seen it.

------------------

Samuel Hoffenstein

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know. I'm asking if anyone has sent on the Milano files to the second batch of people who've asked for them. And as for the Stargate files, come on, Teelychops, pull your finger out! 8)

------------------
Phasers

Nim
Member # 205

Well, TSN's covered. Anyone else want to try their luck with the Milano-Zip? Step right up, dear sir, don't be afraid!!

------------------

Samuel Hoffenstein

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VP: Yep, I sent it to Treknophyle.

------------------
"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen"
Samuel Adams

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well what with all these changes, I couldn't post the shots, but I have misplaced them, so I need to make more.

--------------------
It takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack someone upside the head.

Nim
Member # 205

No problem, it's worth waiting for, TLE.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I am making the shots now and will upload them in a zip file and post the url here.
Damn I'm slow.

--------------------
It takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack someone upside the head.

Teelie
Member # 280

now everytime I try to take a screen cap, it's black! If nothing else, you can just download the full movie here and try to get it yourself. Just need Divx, I think. It's 40megish or abouts so it'll take time to get, but it's the full uncensored version of the pilot.
I'll still try to work on it though and get the caps.

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

Not sure whether I've ever tried getting caps from an ASF. . . actually, I think I did, from a "Field of Fire" clip, and it wouldn't work no matter what.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

Wouldn't imagine the quality would be any good anyway. How long before we see the naked chick?

--------------------
"Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!"

The Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps