Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » General Sci-Fi » crossover actors (Page 2)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: crossover actors
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we're using "X-Files," then there's a whole bunch of crossovers...

--------------------
Meh

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Outer Limits" (the newer one) probably has a pile too.
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If we include movie series, there's Ron Perlman.
Alien: Resurrection
Blade II
Star Trek: Nemesis
Beauty And the Beast (TV)

Armin Shimerman, of course, has been on
Star Trek: TNG
Star Trek: DS9
BTVS
SG-1
Beauty and the Beast (TV)

and... probably more stuff.

Brad Dourif
X-Files
VOY
LoTR
B5
??

Theodore Bikel
Worf's father on TNG
Ivanova's Uncle/Rabbi on B5

And for actors who played on different Star Trek series, how could we forget
J.G. Hertzler
Jeffrey Coombs (also on B5)
Mark Lenard

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bikel was Ranger One Lenonn in In The Beginning, too.

There's also David Warner, who played Chancellor Gorkon in TUC, Picard's torturer in Chain of Command, and Gajic the Seeker on B5, and Tony Todd as Worf's brother Kurn, old Jake in The Visitor, and Cpt. Anderson in Call To Arms.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian "Mouth Abs" Thompson, as X-Files' Bounty Hunter, Klingon in "Star Trek - Generations", blue-red alien in an early DS9 season (don't know which, no IMDB here!) and he was a Jem'Hadar in an early "Dominion"-ep, as well as a merchant in Bab5.

Both Tony Todd and Brian "Nice Night For A Wa-BLAURGH!!" Thompson have starred in "Xena", though that may not be Sci-Fi.

I don't think Kevin Bacon has guest-starred in any Sci-Fi show.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's also David Warner, who played Chancellor Gorkon in TUC, Picard's torturer in Chain of Command, and Gajic the Seeker on B5

And St. John Talbot in ST5.

Tony Todd as Worf's brother Kurn, old Jake in The Visitor, and Cpt. Anderson in Call To Arms.

I believe he also was on the X-Files, Vietnam vet who couldn't sleep and did funny things to peoples' dreams? Can't remember the name...

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Manticore
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Manticore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To add to the ever-growing appearances of Armin Shimmerman, he also played someone on The Invisible Man from the late 90's, I think who helped with the Quicksilver project.

--------------------
Fell deeds await. Now for Wrath... Now for Ruin... and a Red Dawn...
-Theoden, TTT

Lord Vorkosigan does not always get what he wants!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I had seen Brian Thompson in something recently, so I checked IMDb (I guess I was wrong, because there's nothing listed that I've seen lately), and it turns out that he was in The Terminator, also.

To add another one, Dwight Schultz (TNG's Barclay) had a guest spot in an episode of "SG-1". And, of course, he was on "The A-Team", but I guess that doesn't count.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, and I just thought of another "SG-1" crossover (what can I say, I've been watching the DVDs of the early seasons recently). There was a guy who played a reporter who was on to the Stargate project, and he promptly got run over by a car. I think he was also on "The X-Files", as the 1963 version of the Cancer Man, and also as an FBI agent (wasn't he Cancer Man's son, or something?).
Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TSN: "and it turns out that he was in The Terminator, also."

Next to Bill Paxton with the blue mohican. Strange that both Paxton and Lance Henriksen played in that movie, only to meet again on "Aliens".
Or is it? Da da dumm...

Arnold gutted Thompson in "Terminator", then Thompson goes on to reenact him on Universal Studios' "Conan the Barbarian" Show Tour. Still no sign of Kevin Bacon.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian Thompson is the most famous graduate of the Central Washington University theater department. It must be something to base a career on a lack of an allergic reaction to latex.

And born in Ellensburg too, I find out only just now. Yet there is no mention of this anywhere in town? I have an idea for the best film festival ever, all of a sudden.

Nim
Member # 205

That would be very appreciated, we do those things all the time in Stockholm.
There's a movie club called Super-8 that has regular festivals with themes, last time it was "Club Super-8 goes to hell" and we got to see old low-budget scary movies with vampires, neanderthal rapists, alien monsters in Lapland and something by Russ Meyer, strange enough.
They'd rented an old cinema so they could sell strong beer and cider as much as they wanted.
And cocktail wieners... *sniff*

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Next to Bill Paxton with the blue mohican. Strange that both Paxton and Lance Henriksen played in that movie, only to meet again on "Aliens".
Or is it? Da da dumm...

Don't forget Michael Biehn too. Plus the woman who played Vaz (don't make me spell the whole thing!) in Aliens turned up again in T2 as the foster mother and the circle is complete...of course Michael Biehn also did Abyss with Cameron too. I guess some directors just like working with some people as often as possible...not that Biehn was originally cast for Aliens but that's another story.

Back to TV land I just caught part of an episode of the X-Files, on which I heard a familiar voice. Took me a while to recognise him with a beard and no Cardassian ridges but it was definatly Garak. I don't know the title of the episode but it involved a bloke who turned into a shapeshifting wolf at night.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Bond, James Bond
Member # 1127

- posted      Profile for Bond, James Bond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reverend:
Now you're using IMDB, that's just cheating [Wink]

Dammit, foiled again! [Big Grin]

John Colicos -
Kor on "TOS"
Baltar on "Battlestar Galactica"

Brad Dourif -
Suder on "VOY"
Was in the X-Files episode with Scully's Father's funeral
Was also in a Babylon 5 episode once

Nicole DeBoer -
Ezri Dax on "DS9"
On "The Dead Zone" series

--------------------
"You must talk to him; tell him that he is a good cat, and a pretty cat, and..." -- Data
"I will feed him" -- Worf (Phantasms)

Bond, James Bond
Member # 1127

- posted      Profile for Bond, James Bond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Reverend:
quote:
Or is it? Da da dumm...

Don't forget Michael Biehn too. Plus the woman who played Vaz (don't make me spell the whole thing!) in Aliens turned up again in T2 as the foster mother and the circle is complete...of course Michael Biehn also did Abyss with Cameron too. I guess some directors just like working with some people as often as possible...not that Biehn was originally cast for Aliens but that's another story.
Janette Goldstein. She was also in "Titanic" as the poor Irish mother. I think she was the only woman Cameron worked with repeatedly that he DIDN'T marry. [Big Grin]

She was also in "Star Trek: Generations" as a crewmember of the Enterprise-B for the Aliens / Trek crossover.

--------------------
"You must talk to him; tell him that he is a good cat, and a pretty cat, and..." -- Data
"I will feed him" -- Worf (Phantasms)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps