Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Star Wars » Episode II - Attack of the Clones (Page 6)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Episode II - Attack of the Clones
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Temple of Doom was cool! How can you say it sucked? Even though it was the least serious of the three, I liked the more humorous tone. It was my favorite of the series.

A little off topic, does anyone know why Lucas/Speilberg made ToD a prequel to RotLA?

Even more off topic, I wish they'd rename RotLA "INDIANA JONES and the Raiders of the Lost Ark." It's so much more fitting with the others, but it'll probably never happen.

Okay, I'm just rambling on now. I think I'll get some friggin' sleep.

-MMoM

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i always liked Raiders of the Lost Ark. what was the name of plane the germans had. you know the Flying Wing

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Flying Wing.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Star Wars Episode II: War What Is It Good For

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Star Wars Episode III: Absolutely nothing...

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SAY IT AGAIN NOW!!!!!
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was actually thinking, "Star Wars: The Clone Warriors" myself.

Of course, even before that, I was thinking "Star Wars: Birth of the Empire," but who knew if the Empire would actually form in Episode II?

I think Lucas needs to start listening to his fans more than trying to make his own decisions, or more realistically, having the Marketing Department making his decisions for him.

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sincerely doubt that anyone but Lucas is making decisions about anything. It's all him. That's the problem.
The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The worrying thing is that every time I go back to the site and see "Attack of the Clones" written in that nice orange Starwars font, the title seems less apalling. Must.... resist..... must not...... conform to ...... George Lucas'..... stupid...... ideas

[ August 16, 2001: Message edited by: Jernau Morat Gurgeh ]

--------------------
"Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!"

The Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:::waves right hand in a slow small little circle at Gurgeh & speaks plaintively & softly:::

There's nothing wrong with the title for Episode II. It makes perfect sense, so there's no need to look for another title. Move along...

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's nothing wrong with the title for Episode II. It makes perfect sense, so there's no need to look for another title.

*moves along*

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Even more off topic, I wish they'd rename RotLA "INDIANA JONES and the Raiders of the Lost Ark." It's so much more fitting with the others, but it'll probably never happen."

I thought they had been renamed. Thanks to the young Indiana Jones chronicles, Raiders is now called something like "Indiana Jones, chapter 32: Raiders of the Lost Ark".

George, you are a very silly man.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bah! Be off with you, you easily-bruised banana!

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curses!

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
Member # 646

Oh yeah, and I forgot 'You frigging stand-up comedian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

LOL

-MMoM

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps