Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Trial in progress - quiet please. (Page 4)

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Trial in progress - quiet please.
MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LOA, have you been rehersing your testimony?

--------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It seems that TSN is being non-cooperative with regards to his testimony. Motion for TSN to be held in contempt until he wishes to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!!!

Sorry, TSN, but you leave me with no choice...

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck the contempt charge, just BURN HIM!
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
But only if he weighs the same as a duck.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*weighs what the judge has said carefully* *decides to just answer the questions* (sorry Charles!)

*thinks this is going to be a long trial* *goes over her testimony and orders a pizza*

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've answered every question put to me. :-)
MsChris
Member # 445

- posted      Profile for MsChris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
TSN, Yes you have answered the questions EVASIVELY.

Tahna, please rephrase your questions to simple 'yes' or 'no' questions. TSN, you will answer with a 'yes' or 'no' or be held in contempt.

--------------------
Awww...He ate my cookie!

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
*just then a guard bursts open the door*

Guard: Judge Mschris!! THAT CRAZY JUDGE DREAD GUY ESCAPED!

Daniel: Oh no....

Mschris: Oh shit....

*then MIB, Judge Dread costume and all, uses a rope to climb down to the 6th story court room and proceeds to crash through one of the windows*

MIB: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I AM THE LAW!!!! SENSE YOU DON'T TAKE ME SERIOUSLY A BROUGHT A FRIEND!

*just then a woman dressed as Judge Hershey walks in through the doors*

Hershey: WE ARE THE LAW!!! YOUR OUR UNDER ARREST!!! SURRENDER NOW OR BE VAPORIZED!!!

MsChris: Oh for god's sake. Now there are two of them!

*One of CC's sheep tries to run away out of fear*

MIB: Oh no you don't!

*bang! The sheep falls dead with a bullet up his ass*

MIB: NOBODY WILL ESCAPE THE LAW THIS TIME!!!!

Tahna Los: NO!!!!! He was one of my witnesses.

Hershey: Shut up!! WE ARE THE LAW!!!!

Daniel: *mumbles under his breath* Oh shit. They mean business this time.......

MIB: NOW LISTEN! EVERYONE GET UP AND FORM A NEAT LINE! YOU ARE ALL BEING CHARGED WITH OBSTUCTION OF JUSTICE AND OF ASAULTING A JUDGE! HOW DO YOU ALL PLEAD?!?

The whole court room in unison: Not guilty.

MIB and Judge Hershey woman in unison: We both knew you'd all say that.

Judge Hershey: I find you all guilty!!!! THE SENTANCE IS 10 YEARS IN PRISON!

*akb1979 takes off his kicking shoes and use them to knock MIB unconsious*

akb1979: YEAH!!! The court is saved!!! WOO HOO!

Hershey: Dread! NOOOOOOO!!! That tears it!

*Hershey pulls out her gun, but before she can pull the trigger Tahna Los knocks her unconsious by hitting her on the head with the dead sheep carcas.*

Tahna Los: That's for killing my witnesses!

MsChris: Oh thank god! GUARDS GET THEM OUT OF HERE!!! PUT THEM IN CHAINS AND MAKE SURE A SWAT TEAM IS WATCHING THEM 24-7!!!!!

*just then MIB groans and starts to wake up*

Daniel: GUARDS!!!

*one of the guards kick MIB in the face and he goes unconsious again. After that 4 gaurds have been sent and are know draging MIB and the crazy Judge Hershey woman away.*

Mschris banging her head on her desk: Why can't one trail go without incident around here?!?!?!

[ June 07, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Erm... You do realize that Chris is a woman, right? Thus, the reason she's Ms. Chris...

As for answering the questions w/ "yes" or "no"...

State your name and occupation for the court.

Yes.

How long have you known the defendant?

Yes.

How did you come across his plans to take over the world?

No.

Please describe this thread marked "People's Exhibit A". Please identify your role in this thread.

Yes.

I'm referring to the secret plans towards world domination hatched by CC, the use of his sheep in the Sheep Revolution, and how the Forums play a grand part in his schemes. We have statements in while CC's intentions were obvious to the people of Flare, his actual plans were only privy to the admins at all times. Please elaborate to the court what you have discovered.

Yes.

The fifth commandment states "Honour thy father and mother". What does this have to do with your statement?

No.

Honestly, I think my answers made sense the first time 'round. But, if this is what you want, so be it...

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*rubs hand over head*

TSN, I never even revised my questions yet.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, boy.. this is going to take a while, isn't it?

--------------------
"You are anal twattypoo who has ruined my good mood" PsyLiam to TSN May 01,2006.

Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*has taken gavel from MsChris and is slowly banging himself over the head with it, muttering about MIB and insanity charges*

To LOA: Indeed it will. Perhaps years, if we can drag this out right. And Tahna, that's "I haven't even revised my questions yet." Not "I never..." *ahem* Sorry. I'm obsessive compulsive about grammar.

--------------------
"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."

-Eleanor Arroway, "Contact" by Carl Sagan

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

"Tahna, please rephrase your questions to simple 'yes' or 'no' questions. TSN, you will answer with a 'yes' or 'no' or be held in contempt."

See, she didn't actually say that I had to answer the revised questions w/ a yes/no...

Daniel
Member # 453

- posted      Profile for Daniel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is why we're treating you as a hostile witness. The deliberate stupidity tactic. (No, I'm not really bashing you TSN, but for the purposes of this court...)

--------------------
"A celibate clergy is an especially good idea because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism."

-Eleanor Arroway, "Contact" by Carl Sagan

Saltah'na
Member # 33

Yep.

Okay TSN.

1) Did you, along with the defendant, conspire to brainwash the male population of the forums by using LOA's picture as indicated in "Exhibit A"?

2) Were you aware of plans by the Defendant to brainwash the Forum population by the use of Subliminal messages like the Defendant's mug hidden in the new version of Flare?

3) Were you aware that the Defendant would expand his brainwashing plans to affect the entire world once the plans for the Flare Forums were complete?

Answer That.

[ June 07, 2001: Message edited by: Tahna Los ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  11  12  13   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps