Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Well now I've gone and done it... (Page 6)

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Well now I've gone and done it...
akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes:
Did you read what I posted from the BMR??

Huh? What?

quote:
No clue on police though.

Oh, [Frown] OK.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well this is it. My last post at Flare for 10+ weeks. I don't know exactly how long it'll be before I can get back on... before my PC can be sent to me at Corry, and find an ISP.

Besides, I see Capp's giving me the evil eye regarding my Babylon 5 sig, so at least any more new posts with it. And soon this and others I've posted in will be out of the way.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have fun! We'll look for the resurrection of this thread, I guess, to welcome you back.

Don't let those big, bad-ass Marine Drill Instructors scare you!!!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes, 12 February, 2002 08:20:
If all goes well, in four or five years I too will be an officer, hopefully an F/A-18 pilot.

It's been six years, 2 months. You an officer yet?

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did I tell y'all? USE THE DAMN PICTURE.

-

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of the Navy, I've been out for over a year now. Halfway tempted to play around with the reserves. They made me a LCDR after I got out so the money would be good.

Anyway....

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

Hobbes
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you kidding me... you resurrected this thread to ask that? You know there's PM's right?

And no, I'm not an officer flying Hornets like I wished. In fact I'm not even in the military anymore. I wish I were, but unfortunately I got injured bad. Although I've recovered for the most part, with a few minor exceptions, nothing to major but it prevents me from further service.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will resurrect as I FEEL like it!!

You have failed in your mission. Execute Order 2 immediately.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which one is that? Self whipping with a latex chicken or the other one?

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope, being whipped by someone else's "latex chicken". [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Hobbes
Member # 138

Yeah well I failed because of two broken legs in a car accident thanks to some fucker in a SUV. Kind of hard to be on a ship ... much less a pilot ... when your right leg is being held together with a metal rod going from the knee to the ankle, and multiple screws keeping my left ankle in one piece.

--------------------

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you even get into the NAVY? Or did this accident occur after they accepted you, and you got medically discharged?

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Shik
Member # 343

Nonsense! We've had plenty of stumpy naval types!

--------------------

Hobbes
Member # 138

Yes, I was Sean. I did my time, at least what years the government allowed me to. I went to boot camp, I went to A-School, then I went to the Persian Gulf on the USS Fitzgerald DDG-62 for a shit load of time. Followed by shore duty at NSGA San Diego after the accident.

In the beginning I may have joined the military for the wrong reasons. But after all these years it was the right thing to do and I don't regret it. I only regret not being being able to continue to serve.

--------------------

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yes, I was Sean. I did my time, at least what years the government allowed me to. I went to boot camp, I went to A-School, then I went to the Persian Gulf on the USS Fitzgerald DDG-62 for a shit load of time. Followed by shore duty at NSGA San Diego after the accident.

In the beginning I may have joined the military for the wrong reasons. But after all these years it was the right thing to do and I don't regret it. I only regret not being being able to continue to serve.

/me salutes and huggles...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps