Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Who are the Old Ones of Flare? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: Who are the Old Ones of Flare?
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's no 7 or 8, either, so 1, 2, and 3 might be profiles that no longer exist. Or some or all of them may never have existed. CC would know. And here is why the first few dozen member numbers are in the order they are.
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, thanks for saving me the repost there.

1 or 2 or 3 is likely to be the old UBB main admin account, Admin5. Deleted, of course.

Lee is more correct, though, in terms of timeline you need to go back to the old Behaviour stuff.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This seems to crop up every now and again. A new blurb for faq/registration agreement? Do NOT ask about member ID#'s, it is a fruitless task.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alas, Bernd wasn't the one asking. We would have a beautiful "Prisoner" reference.

As a side note, I notice I've been demoted to tenth in number of posts! Oh well, soon I'll catch up with Fo2 and reclaim my rightful place.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I change my name sometimes!
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The outer husk changes, but the innards are still soft, white, sweet, pulpy turnip.

(Y)our innards, V.

Fuck...

It's nothing sweetie, mommy just got something in her eye.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Lord, my Zathras account still exists. And seems to have outlasted Vorlon Speak as well. in your face, Heinbuch!

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get a snicker out of some of the newer folk's reverence for member numbers < 100.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
I get a snicker out of some of the newer folk's reverence for member numbers < 100.

Well of course, some people think that people with lower numbers are trekkier than others, perhaps older and wiser too. But we showed them, didn't we.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Omega:
Alas, Bernd wasn't the one asking. We would have a beautiful "Prisoner" reference.

"Where am I?"
"In the Village."
"What do you want?"
"Information."
"Whose side are you on?"
"That would be telling.... We want information. Information! INFORMATION!"
"You won't get it."
"By hook or by crook, we will."
"Who are you?"
"The new Number Two."
"Who is Number One?"
"You are Number One Thousand Five Hundred and Five."
"I am not a number � I am a free man!"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm more of an "Elder God" than an "Old One".

Tim's definitely an "Old One"- sleeps all the time, only shows up when certain starts are in alignment....
and of course, there's his tenticles.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pfft... I've been a member for 8 years!? That's not right.
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I don't really think about the fact I've been here since May 1999, longer than I've been a member at any forum. The359 got me to sign up way back then. I don't know about "newer folk's reverence for member numbers < 100." it's just a number. Simply means I haven't had a life longer than them.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I revere NO ONE!!! I am a godless, ungrateful little whelp.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That comment was geared toward whomever it was that said I could say/do anything due to having a member number <100. I forget who it was and what the circumstances were now, though...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps