Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Big Ron's America (Page 1)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Big Ron's America
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://home.collegeclub.com/bigron24/americanpride.html

Riiiiight ...

All blacks are criminals. Whites who act like blacks (also called "Wiggers") are traitors to the white race. If women don't want babies, instead of having aboritions, they should keep their "slutty" bodies to themselves. If a black is ever elected President, the world will cave in. Gays are sinful, and shows which promote the "gay-lifestyle" (like NBC's "will & grace") are just as bad.

Maybe this belongs in the Flameboard. Anyway ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Forum Member Who Shall Be Nameless. 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited January 19, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited January 19, 2001).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, believe me, this belongs on the flameboard. It'll wind up there eventually anyway.

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is when I say, "KILL ALL THOSE UGLY, F@#*ING, IGNORANT, DIRTY, CONFEDERATE BASTARD ASSES!"

I have no time for any of them.

------------------
[Bart's looking for his dog.]
Groundskeeper Willy: Yeah, I bought your mutt - and I 'ate 'im! [Bart gasps.] I 'ate 'is little face, I 'ate 'is guts, and I 'ate the way 'e's always barkin'! So I gave 'im to the church.
Bart: Ohhh, I see... you HATE him, so you gave him to the church.
Groundskeeper Willy: Aye. I also 'ate the mess he left on me rug. [Bart stares.] Ya heard me!

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, that says something.

I hate people who hate! They should be killed!

------------------
"President Bush. It's fun saying that. Go ahead, you try." - M. Lucinsky, Spectrum Editor

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They should be displayed so that all can laugh at their ignorance.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Forum Member Who Shall Be Nameless. 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'd be less scary if there wasn't just the extremely tiniest bit of validity to it.

I mean, have you SEEN these white kids that dress like 'gangstas?' With their balcaps on sideways and their pants' butts handing down around their knees? They DO look like idiots, though I wouldn't call them 'traitors,' because I think that EVERYBODY who dresses that way looks as though they're missing a large portion of their cerebellum.

But so do Goths, and "body modifiers."
I call those the 'You want fries with that?' Looks.

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Euh, I can't see his real face, the colours are all encrypted in some ingenious way. No, wait... *negativizes image*
Aah, I now have a face for "Prejudiced, drunken hick".

Aaand...he has a picture of his flexed bicep on the bottom of the page. I feel sorry for him, I do.

This guy will do more good for society by keeping that site up, hehe. As a deterrent...

Can someone please post that picture unscrambled? You have to see the look on his face.

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited January 19, 2001).]

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Anyone with the common sense that God gave them knows being gay is wrong, but if you come out and say so, you are immediately called close minded and a homophobe. Well, Id like to proclaim myself the biggest homophobe on the planet!"

Phobia [pho�bi�a] noun. a strong fear or anxiety without a good reason about a thing, activity, or situation.

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited January 19, 2001).]

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its lovely to see how often you yell prejudices at someone who is prejudiced.

These people don't deserve hate(I don't think anyone does), rather, they deserve pity.

------------------
"President Bush. It's fun saying that. Go ahead, you try." - M. Lucinsky, Spectrum Editor

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Until they drag a Gay man behind a truck. Or beat up a black man in front of his family.

They don't deserve pity, nor do I have the desire to defend him as you do Jeff. This level of Ignorance is not acceptable, nor is it not their fault. They are exposed to enough of the world to see that they are wrong, and that their closemindedness is absolutely, wholehardedly and ultimately disgusting, wrong and pathetic.

There is little lower than these ignorant, biased, racist, bigot pieces of trash, and there's very little there for me to pity, for it's their fault.

We're in a world now where we can see the other half, the other side of the fence, and there's no reason for garbage like this to be this way.

Pity, no. I'll save my pity for someone who can't change their circumstances, thank you.

------------------
"...screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!" - Omega.

Irony ensues.

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited January 19, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited January 19, 2001).]

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

I in no way defended him. I certainly think he's an idiot. However, I will say that he have a right to say what he believes, but to see other people spew venom and hatred just as easily as he does bothers me.

------------------

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a religious thing, guys. We're incapable of actually hating anyone.

Although I do think he deserves a good boot to the head...

Oh, and UM, love your new .sig, but perhaps you've never heard of sarcasm?

------------------
Disclaimer:
"All references to vices and of the supernatural contained in this game are for entertainment purposes only. _Over_The_Edge_ does not promote satanisim, belief in magic, drug use, violence, sexual deviation, body piercing, cynical attitudes toward the government, freedom of expression, or any other action or belief not condoned by the authorities."
- `OverTheEdge'

[This message has been edited by Omega (edited January 19, 2001).]

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It's a religious thing, guys. We're incapable of actually hating anyone."

*BARFS* Yeah, and you only support the death penalty because you want the murderers to go to heaven earlier.

First: Do you personally know anybody who dress like goths? Well, I do, and oftentimes these people are in honors classes or are excellent artists. It's one thing to say you don't like the way they dress, it's another to say those people are generally idiots.

------------------
"And smale foweles maken melodye,
That slepen al the nyght with open eye."
-Chaucer, Canterbury Tales

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every single "goth" that I've ever met falls within the category of "I'm a lonely teenager, who thinks differently than everybody else (never mind the fact that evryone does) so if I dress with fishnet stockings, I can be a part of a group that accepts me, and people will be able to label me! YEAH LABEL ME!! I'M A GOTH!!! WOOHOO!!!! I'M A PERSON WITH NO UNIQUE IDENTITY, AND I NEED TO BE CONFINED TO THIS ROLE!!!!"

FIFTH PERIOD GYM CLASS SUCKS!!!! THE MYSTICAL NETHERWORLD OF SATAN RULES!!!!"

------------------
"...screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!" - Omega.

Irony ensues.

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite obviously you don't know any of them. Does it make you feel better to know that they're inferior? Well, good, because you're only one degree lesser than that Big Ron.

------------------
"And smale foweles maken melodye,
That slepen al the nyght with open eye."
-Chaucer, Canterbury Tales

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps