Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Big Ron's America (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Big Ron's America
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, each of her ears is pierced about four or five times, and she's still planning more...

------------------
My new year's resolution is the same as last year's: 1024x768.

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a guy once who had his nostrils, ears, and nipples pierced, and had chains linking each piercing.

And I thought to myself, "That poor bastard better hope he never gets in a fight. Somebody will grab those chains, and... owie."

Then I saw the guy with the snake fetish who had his teeth filed and his tongue surgically cleaved. SICK.

------------------
"My knowledge and experience far exceeds your own, by, oh, about a BILLION times!" -- Q

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To say nothing of guys who have had their penile foreskin pierced.

Ow.

------------------
"Omae o korusu..." - Heero Yuy

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Jordan brought up penile foreskin piercings, so I'll bring up something that probably hurts just as much: Prince Albert piercings!

OUCH!

------------------
694 consecutive rejections by women since January 1993.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I'll bring up my lunch.

------------------
"...screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!" - Omega.

Irony ensues.

Free Jeff K

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a guy in the paper who had removed all his teeth and inserted steel ones. He had the world record, I think.
Also, there's some weird thing going on where they just cut off all the foreskin, just let it rip! Crazy, man, crazy! In some countries they even do it on women, ha!
Of course, the girls lose the whole clitoris and stuff, plus they can get infected in a heartbeat.

And everybody knows that the whole tradition started so as to preclude masturbation, but the men can cheat.

Well this IS the flameboard, and I AM technically already in my pyjamas, so...

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited January 24, 2001).]

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, third time this week I started a new page in a thread.
Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ain't we the trend setter, eh?

------------------
"Omae o korusu..." - Heero Yuy

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh, nice sarcasm.

"Of course, the girls lose the whole clitoris and stuff".

Typical eh? The women lose it, and it's up to the men to find it. And it's always in the last place you look.

------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right next to the G-Spot?

** ducks and covers **

------------------
694 consecutive rejections by women since January 1993.

Nim
Member # 205

Yes you do that, because I was being serious...

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. Female circumcision, a horrible process that amounts to mutilation.

------------------
"Businesses used to be like Christianity; if you were faithful and obedient, you could obtain bliss in the afterlife of retirement. Now it's more of a reincarnation model. If the worker learns enough in his current job, he can progress to a higher level of employment elsewhere."

- Dogbert

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know. I was being lighthearted. Doesn't mean I don't think it's sick and disgusting. And probably bloody painful.

------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Bout like male circumcision, at that...

------------------
Disclaimer:
"All references to vices and of the supernatural contained in this game are for entertainment purposes only. _Over_The_Edge_ does not promote satanisim, belief in magic, drug use, violence, sexual deviation, body piercing, cynical attitudes toward the government, freedom of expression, or any other action or belief not condoned by the authorities."
- `OverTheEdge'

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hardly. Circumcision doesn't cause a male pain later in his life, while female circumcision, IIKWITA, is a constant health risk.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Forum Member Who Shall Be Nameless. 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps