Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » The Flameboard » Big Ron's America (Page 2)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Big Ron's America
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Big Ron has every right to say what he does. He does not need to be dragged into the street and shot. He's got as much right to say what he does as the KKK has to stage a rally. Nevermind that the intelligent world (Democrat AND Republican and everyone else intelligent) go to his web page when in the need of a good laugh

But seriously. If Big Ron wants to post his stuff, hey, that's fine, 'cuz it can always get posted here and people can make fun of it (and him, of course), because, hey, he does deserve to be made fun of.

JeffR is correct in that Big Ron has the right to speak out. I don't think JeffR is defending Big Ron as much as he is defending Big Ron's Constitutional right to said free speech. Just as people have a right to burn the American flag, or say that a certain US President smoked crack (or got a hummer in the Oval Office), they've got the right to do this.

Anyhoo. To make a long post short (TOO LATE!), isn't this guy a laugh riot? (Because, keeping in with the "free speech" thing, everyone here is allowed to call Big Ron whatever we damn well please)

UM: I like your sig! I've been using it too!

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.83 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Forum Member Who Shall Be Nameless. 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited January 20, 2001).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tora: I DO know that there's a difference between BEING an idiot and only LOOKING like an idiot, thank you.

That's why I said they LOOK like idiots.

And I WOULD know, having been black-clothed and pasty-faced for a brief part of my adolescence. Not that you'd EVER be able to tell it now.

------------------
"My knowledge and experience far exceeds your own, by, oh, about a BILLION times!" -- Q

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*whistle*
Looks like someone pissed in the gene pool...
You know, this site is almost "too perfect", are you sure this isn't some elaborate staging of dramatic irony?
And why IS the picture of him distorted so he looks black?

------------------
"The Guide says that there is an art to flying...or rather a knack. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Life, the Universe and Everything

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either way, anybody who feels the need to conform to a group as a way of expressing their individuality, is disturbingly sad.

------------------
"...screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!" - Omega.

Irony ensues.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always found that humorously ironic. "I'm unique, just like everyone else!" :-)

"But so do Goths, and 'body modifiers.'"

Unfortunately, my girlfriend falls into the category of people w/ that apparent psychological imbalance that induces them to poke holes in themselves and plug the wounds w/ metal shards to prevent proper healing (commonly known as "piercing"). Fortunately, though, she's never gone any further than her ears, and I've made it quite clear that anything else she tries will be met w/ nothing but total disgust and revulsion on my part... :-)

------------------
My new year's resolution is the same as last year's: 1024x768.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't someone post Big John's picture here? He looks like he found a bull that pissed Jack Daniels.

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see if I can remember html...

.... nope. UBB instead?

D'OH!!
------------------
*Kenshiro gets off bed made from solid stone*
*Bed made from solid stone explodes*
Fist of the North Star

[This message has been edited by Gurgeh (edited January 22, 2001).]

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMG SRC="image URL" placed in <>

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking" Nugget

[This message has been edited by Ritten (edited January 22, 2001).]

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

------------------
*Kenshiro gets off bed made from solid stone*
*Bed made from solid stone explodes*
Fist of the North Star

[fixed image tag, but the image doesn't seem to be there]

[This message has been edited by The Shadow (edited January 22, 2001).]

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Capitalise the .JPG and that should do it. . .

[This message has been edited by Vogon Poet (edited January 22, 2001).]

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AIEEE!!! Christ that's big. And ugly.

------------------
"Businesses used to be like Christianity; if you were faithful and obedient, you could obtain bliss in the afterlife of retirement. Now it's more of a reincarnation model. If the worker learns enough in his current job, he can progress to a higher level of employment elsewhere."

- Dogbert

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you invert the colors, you'll find out he's nekked

------------------
"President Bush. It's fun saying that. Go ahead, you try." - M. Lucinsky, Spectrum Editor

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Upholding the fine tradition of moonshine, he is!

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good gravy, that's a scary picture.

And when you revert the colors to normal, he kinda looks like the star from the movie Rudy.

------------------
694 consecutive rejections by women since January 1993.

[This message has been edited by Siegfried (edited January 23, 2001).]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TSN: Oh my god, your girlfriend actually has her ears pierced? Jesus H Christ! Freak!

Actually, I've never quite gotten people who "dress differently". Mainly because I worringly spend ages getting dressed, to make sure I look half-way decent, in a "I don't care what I wear" kind of way. I am a woman, obviously.

And I have a load, overbearing personality, and say the wrong things at the wrong time, with hilarious results. Who needs to stab themselves?

------------------
"And Mojo was hurt and I would have kissed his little boo boo but then I realized he was a BAD monkey so I KICKED HIM IN HIS FACE!"
-Bubbles

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps