Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » For all the new Forumers (Page 1)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: For all the new Forumers
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to start a thread where the our new members can get to know us a bit more... Please post where you're from and any quirk/habit that it would be good to know about while perusing the forums.

I'll start.
I'm from Buffalo NY and a big Bills fan. I'm an all-around nice guy, so if anyone else can find a quirk about me, I'd like to know.

Next?

------------------
"Men, I want you just thinking of one word all season. One word and one word only: Super Bowl."
Bill Peterson, Football Coach

[This message has been edited by Jeff Raven (edited January 31, 2000).]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from New Britain, CT. The Defiant is 120m long. That is all.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
John Linnell: "This song is called...it's called..."
Audience: "Louisiana! Montana!"
John Linnell: Don't tell me what it's called..."

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from Nerepis, New Brunswick (that's in Canada, in case you didn't know), my specialties are kitbashes, and I'm very intelligent, very informative, individualistic and sweet, according to a certain someone...

------------------
"Move your mind, it's gonna cost you nothing"
-Eiffel 65, Move Your Body

Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am from the USA, that is all you to know about my location.

I am an artist and writer,

I abbsolutely despise pokemon and think that they should be utterly destroyed.

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Ultra Magnus, and I'm the next Joe Satriani. Well, maybe not. The Maytag Repairman is a better fit.

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am LOA, the almighty Queen of Pleh. I hate men, and no, you can't see my picture

~LOA

------------------
"Hello darkness my old friend,
I've come to talk with you again....." ~Simon & Garfunkle, The Sound of Silence

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a Starfleet captain. I command the USS Sovereign. I'm from Gering, Nebraska, North America, Earth. I'm also an amateur baseball player.

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NX-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

KXZ
Member # 119

- posted      Profile for KXZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am from Saskatchewan, Canada. And if you watch American television, no, we don't talk like that.

------------------
"You're right. They wouldn't be able to see anything but the top of your head. The glare could blind them."
-B'Ellana Torres, Virtuoso

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from New Brunswick, too. I post way too often (at TNO, the Trek BBS, and here), draw, write, and ski.
deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm DeadCujo. I like punk rock, rap, alternative, and socks. I just want to make that clear. I'm from many places including Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Seattle.

I don't post often, since I'm usually busy ;(
Um, I like computer role playing games, chatting with people, and other stuff.

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan
http://www.phix-it.com/~perseus/

Daystrom
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goodness, such a warm welcome!

Its been my pleasure meeting some of you...

Some of you I recognize like Fabrux and Necromancer, however.
*winks at Necromancer*

And Im sure it will be a pleasure more of you.

My new friends.

Ta ta for now,

Daystrom.

------------------
"I can't hold it! She's breaking up, she's breaking up!"

IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Necro: Your profile says you're from Arizona... :-)

Anyway, I'm me. I'm where I am. And if you can find anything quirky about me, I dub thee "Captain Obvious".

------------------
Col. Maybourne: "Teal'c... It's good to see you well."
Teal'c: "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you."
-Stargate SG-1: "Touchstone"

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm from Clovis, NM (most recently) and, as of an hour and 25 minutes (or so) ago, I am a civilian for the first time in 20 years.

If ya want to know more, just look at my posts of [DOH! Or! I meant to say or!] visit my website (subtle plug).

------------------
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
--Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)
Come Hither and Yawn...

[This message has been edited by Baloo (edited February 02, 2000).]

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am the token Scotsman, although right now I am subverting English society from within.

I am also, by all accounts, "so foxy"!

------------------
"You don't need eyes to see; you need VISION"
- Faithless / Reverence

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOOOO-HOOOO Congrats Baloo!!!!

I know Daystrom form BBS and TNO, Nero as well!!

Hello boys, looks like Elim and I are not alone anymore, in posting at three forums.

------------------
Fool of a Took, throw yourself in next time!!
Gandalf

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps