Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » For all the new Forumers (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: For all the new Forumers
monkeyboy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slightly better than lurker I am for I am a member who doth not post.I am from Vancouver Canada, 20 years of age me be, stuck in community college for three count them three years.
Welcome newbies.

------------------
I did'nt do it.

IP: Logged
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! I'm AndrewR - or Andrew Rayfield for short... err

I live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
I'm 21
I'm at university

I'm a romantic idealist at heart who at the moment is quite melancholy and needs a hug. *sigh*

I need to lay off the computer

I love Tori Amos, Enya, Loreena McKennitt, The Smashing Pumpkins, Bjork, PJ Harvey, Sarah McLaughlin, Kate Bush, Fiona Apple, The Corrs, Heather Nova, Radiohead, Portishead, Delerium, Alanis Morrisette, Clannad, Altan, Julee Cruise, Chris Isaak, The Paradise Motel, Powderfinger, Belly/Tanya Donnelly, Brian Eno, U2, Beck and many others - I can't remember off the top of my head...

I like Star Trek, B5, Ally McBeal, Buffy, The Practice, The Simpsons, Stargate-SG1 and The X-Files

I am musical, and have played the Clarinet since 1989...

------------------
"...it might be easier to study
ancient societies from distant orbit than it might be to sit next to the
Guardian of Forever with a tricorder." - Baloo, January 2000

[This message has been edited by AndrewR (edited February 03, 2000).]

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? No Pantera?

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daryus: Lemme guess, Lee?

------------------
Ross: "Inter arma, enim silent leges."
Bashir: "'In the time of war the law falls silent.' Cicero. Have we become a 24th-century Rome, driven by the fact that Caesar can do no wrong?!"
-Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Black Knight, aka Kyle Batson. I do schematics (when I get around to it), I do ship design (when I get around to it), I'm making a web page (when I get around to it), and I procrastinate (when I get around to it). .
I live in Kansas, USA. I love women , Star Trek, cars, computers, and some other stuff.

OH, and it had to be The First One.

------------------
Navigator-"Heading, Sir?"
Kirk-"Out there...somewhere...out thatta-way."--Star Trek: TMP

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, it wasn't Lee...might have been Goffy, though.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
John Linnell: "This song is called...it's called..."
Audience: "Louisiana! Montana!"
John Linnell: Don't tell me what it's called..."

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a name I haven't seen in a while. He's still alive?

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he disappeared under a pile of work a few months ago, so we really don't know.

------------------
Frank's Home Page

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shouldn't that be "was reconsumed by a pile of work"? I was under the impression that that pile of work was his semi-permanent home, and he only emerged for fleeting periods of time... :-)

------------------
Col. Maybourne: "Teal'c... It's good to see you well."
Teal'c: "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you."
-Stargate SG-1: "Touchstone"

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Narrator's voice:]
"And here we find the natural habitat of that rare, reclusive creature Goffis Laboris, commonly known as the Goffy. Note the huge mound of paper used in the construction of his burrow. Naturalists disagree whether this mound's purpose is to provide shelter, camouflage, or provide a secure resting place. Unfortunately, we are unable to show any photos of the Goffy, as he has not emerged during the entire time we were filming. We are, however, certain he exists, as the mound shifted several times during filming, and the camera crew clearly heard the characteristic sounds of muffled cursing on several occasions."

------------------
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
--Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)
Come Hither and Yawn...

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ROTFLMFAO*

Yes, that sounds right. I've spoken to him recently, and he is well, though still burried under perpetual paperwork.

------------------
"You shot him! You shot him dead!!"
"Well, he was attacking me with a banana!"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ultra Magnus - Pantera are ok - "Fucking Hostile" - is a hilarious song... but if your implying there is nothing heavy - no I sorta go more for Indie music or Irish music - its my brother who is the Heavy Metal buff - so I am aware of them - seeing as I have been exposed to such bands for several years

------------------
"...it might be easier to study
ancient societies from distant orbit than it might be to sit next to the
Guardian of Forever with a tricorder." - Baloo, January 2000

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya spoke to Goff 2-3 days back. Buried under work. The rest is what CC said.

Frank, are you so sure?

------------------
Samaritan: "A good hot curry will help heal your wounds. That is, unless your religion forbids it".

Man: (Eyes growing wide) "No religion forbids a good hot curry".

-From some movie.

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

I'm not sure at all, but you wouldn't tell me, so if you'd like to correct the situation, please do! :P

------------------
Frank's Home Page

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And to join in the ego-massaging...

My name is Liam. In the absence of Lee, it is my job to disagree with everyone and try to hurt as many feelings as possible.

I do not think that I am a Trill/Klingon/Borg/flying penguin.

I am not in Starfleet. Cause it doesn't exist.

Brannon Braga and Rick Berman are not going to write themselves out of a job to recharge some non existent creative batteries.

I live in Walthamstow. On 6 Wolsey Avenue. That's in London. I don't care if you send me anything.

Swearing loudly and frequently gets you respect.

The millennium started on the 1st January 2000. Anyone who wants to tell me why I'm wrong, write it down and mail it to me. I need some new toilet paper.

Fuck.

A country who thinks that drinking more than once a week is a sign of having repressed difficulties, and yet still tries to sue cigarette companies for selling them cigarrettes and making them ill, is fucked up.

I like pie.

Rodimus Prime was far better in the comics than the cartoon.

Our idea of violence is for two blokes to have a punch-up, then laugh and have a beer. The idea of violence in the US is for two guys to shoot each other. And anyone else in the area.

Canadians speak really well. Aboot as good as we do.

Evolution exists. Deal with it.

I have got a gigantic arse.

Squirtle is the best Pokemon by far. Bulby and Jiggleypuff run a close joint second.

Being able to drink 8 pints in 2 hours is very impressive. Especially if you can still stand after.

Periods.

Everyone is free to talk about my arse now.

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

[This message has been edited by PsyLiam (edited February 05, 2000).]

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps