Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » For all the new Forumers (Page 4)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: For all the new Forumers
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You spelled millennium wrong.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
John Linnell: "This song is called...it's called..."
Audience: "Louisiana! Montana!"
John Linnell: Don't tell me what it's called..."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he also spelled "penguin" and "Berman" wrong, too. *sigh* Remeber when he used to be funny...? *L*

------------------
Lisa: "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
Bart: "Not if you called them 'stench blossoms'..."
-The Simpsons

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Rikerspeak* Liam? Funny? What the hell is going on?

Just to jump on the bandwagon, I'm the resident crime lord, I'm 21 and am from England which is soon to be obselete and part of Euroland. I am currently working, but am counting the days til I get back to university.

------------------
Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam have new job. Liam getting up at 7 in the morning. This 5 hours earlier than he normally gets up. Liam very tired. Sky showing repeats of Pokemon. Ds9 finished. Liam hate world. That is all.

------------------
"Sorry Wendy, I just can't trust something that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

Mr Garrison

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am Chinese American. I am from Sacramento. The millennium starts at 2001. The Spice Girls suck. U2 doesn't. That's all I'll say.

------------------
7 alarm clock: "Do not touch me."
Dilbert: "Then how do I turn you off?"
7: "Believe me, I am plenty turned off."

[This message has been edited by PopMaze (edited February 06, 2000).]

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, I like that guy. *L*

------------------
"You shot him! You shot him dead!!"
"Well, he was attacking me with a banana!"

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PopMaze: My family moved to "the Big Tomato" (Sacramento) when I was 8, and I lived there until I was 21. My mom and nephew still live in Sacto.

Small world, huh?

--Baloo

------------------
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts."
--Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)
Come Hither and Yawn...

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He also spelled "about" wrong.
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PopMaze: I agree. Spice Girls Suck. U2 Doesn't.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know...how can you be cool when your lead singer's named 'Bono'?

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better than having a name like **** Spice. And you don't even make your own music (that is, play any instruments) nor even write it.

------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what's the deal with 'The Edge'?

I'm just joshing by the way, I loathe the Spice Girls as much as anybody else.

------------------
I bet when Neanderthal kids would make a snowman, someone would
always end up saying "Don't forget the big heavy eyebrows." Then they would all get embarrassed because they remembered they had the big hunky eyebrows too, and then they would get mad and eat the snowman.

-Jack Handey

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

Bono's name is short from Bono Vox, which I heard may by latin for "good voice" or something.

Edge's name comes from the angleness of his head around the chin. Besides, it might also deal with his guitar playing. No other player has been able to duplicate his sound, though I think one of the guitarists from Collective Soul came close. Ross Childress perhaps? And they're U2 fans as well.

And I'm on Wire...the largest U2 internet mailing list...4000+ "Wirelings", though I don't contribute as much as I should. I'm a lurker.

------------------

[This message has been edited by PopMaze (edited February 07, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by PopMaze (edited February 07, 2000).]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that the Spice Girls suck, but the Monkees didn't play their instruments or write their songs. Are you going to say they suck? :-)

------------------
Lisa: "A rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
Bart: "Not if you called them 'stench blossoms'..."
-The Simpsons

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If only there were enough words in the English language to convey it.

Though I do like, uh, the song TMBG covers.

------------------
"20th Century, go to sleep."
--
R.E.M.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps