Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » Backstreet Boys or U2: Which is better? (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Backstreet Boys or U2: Which is better?
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Justin/Michael: My brother thinks the BSB HAVE talent, compared to U2, who have so much of a lack of talent, they're forced to sing Disco.

I really don't know how the world works these days.....

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I really don't know how the world works..."

I'll give you a hint: It doesn't. :-)

------------------
"Can't shake the devil's hand and say you're only kidding."
-They Might Be Giants, "Your Racist Friend"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, I'm gald that Justin felt the need to "hide" the word b*t@hy. Hearing the word "bitch" would no doubt destroy my fragile little mind, while hearing that the BSB puts two men in the mood to do each others up the arse is perfectly fine.

------------------
"Sometimes I wish the planet would be scoured with cleansing fire. Other times I just wish Frank would be."
Sol System

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yet another reason to listen to the Backstreet Boys, eh Liam?
Justin_Timberland
Member # 236

- posted      Profile for Justin_Timberland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure that Liam does not what to partake in what Michael and I do...

------------------
We did it on the floor,
We did it by the door,
We did it all night,
We did it under a light,
So how about for tonight we do it some more...

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're damn right I don't want to participate in listening to the BSB's.

------------------
"Sometimes I wish the planet would be scoured with cleansing fire. Other times I just wish Frank would be."
Sol System

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Oh, and good old Daniel "I don't piss anyone of on purpose, honest" Tyman has this to say:

"Not all teeny bop idols are neccessarily shitty musicians. Jim Morrison and John Lennon were both poets, for instance.
Anyone who makes their musical tastes based solely on doability is an idiot. As much as I wanna bang Jewel or Sheryl Crow, I feel both have artistic ability
And I don't trust the musical taste of any man who does not appreciate muffy"

------------------
Sol System

Justin_Timberland
Member # 236

- posted      Profile for Justin_Timberland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam, that's not what I was reffering to...

Anyone up for a menage a trois?

------------------
We did it on the floor,
We did it by the door,
We did it all night,
We did it under a light,

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can barely manage one.

Ha HA! Oh my.

------------------
"You are stupid and evil and do not know you are stupid and evil."
--
Gene Ray, Cubic

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

I know what you mean Sol. It's hard enough listening to one BSB song. There's no way I could listen to three, so I'm afrad I'll have to turn down your proposition Justin.

------------------
Sol System

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How could anyone listen to three at once? Wouldn't that be a sensory overload? That's got to disturb the equillibrium.

I'm surprised there aren't more disgruntled DJ's from 'cool music' radio station in water towers with high powered sniper rifles.

Listening to the Backdoor Boys 90,000 times a day surely would make one go ravenously murderous.

------------------
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
-Mark Twain

Justin_Timberland
Member # 236

Well, Michael listens to all the songs of the Backstreet Boys on both albums everyday. And then he listens to everything else after 9 hours of BSB time.

I'd say he needs theraphy, but our sex life would then suffer...

------------------
We did it on the floor,
We did it by the door,
We did it all night,
We did it under a light,

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

It's true. Being homosexual does turn your brain to cabbage.

Oh, and *sign*. Not to call everyone here a complete tit, but...you're all a bunch of complete tits.

Justin said "anyone up for a menage a trois?"

He was asking if anyone wanted to have sex with him and Michael. Since I would rather have my ball ripped off and fed to me in a sandwhich, I deceided to humoursly misunderstand what he meant, and pretend he meant listening to three BSB songs at once.

Straight over your heads people. Tsk.

------------------
Sol System

Member # 239

I, being from the highly industrialised country of Canada, North America, did indeed get your humorous response to Justin's wonderful homosexual question.
Canadians, being derived from the wonderful monarchy of Great Britain, do indeed share similarities in sense of humor.
Alas, though, ours is not as highly developed, because the cold has numbed our humor receptors.

Postscript -

quote:
Since I would rather have my ball ripped off and fed to me in a sandwich

That's all? I think having your entire genitalia system shredded off by a combine harvester and force-fed to you while a steel harpoon is driven up your ass would be a viable alternative to a gay threesome.

------------------
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
-Mark Twain

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the cold. He was shivering so hard he hit "submit" twice.

------------------
"Going to church does not make you a Christian anymore than going to McDonalds's makes you a hamburger."
--[Source unknown.]
http://www.geocities.com/cyrano_jones.geo/

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps