Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » To the citizens of the United States of America (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: To the citizens of the United States of America
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And VIVA EL SALVADOR!!!!!!
Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No no no, Ritten, you've it all wrong.

We get embarrassingly belligerent when we've a few taken, but at least we'll go drinking with the person we were trying to creel after the fight.

Respect. And Drink.

What more does one want?

*and*
I am immensely proud of where I come from, but I do consider myself European also.

------------------
Remember December '59
The howling wind and the driving rain,
Remember the gallant men who drowned
On the lifeboat, Mona was her name.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JeffK: Er... North America has 23 countries in it (if I counted right). South America only has 13.

------------------
"What he did to that walrus gentle-man was inexcusable."
-T. Herman Zweibel on "Mr. Woodrow Wood-pecker", The Onion, 7-Nov-2000

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
23 independent nations, but 36 political units.

------------------
"Omigod. Singing meat. This is altogether too much."

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
23? What is there besides the U.S. and Canada? Unless we're counting Central America, which I always thought was South America ...

------------------
The Dominion has been defeated, but the hardest job will be building the peace ...

Join Cpt. Connor H. Macy and the crew of the USS Tokyo as they attempt to forge the bonds of trust ...

Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that includes island nations and whatnot...

------------------
Me: "Why don't you live in Hong Kong?"
Rachel Roberts: "Hong Kong? Nah. Oh, but we can live in China! Yeah, China has great Chinese food!"

(discussion with fellow classmate, 9/5/00)

Mustang Class Starship Development Project

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bits of France are in North America, they own those two little islands near the Maritimes.

------------------
"Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world." - Dave Barry

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FRANCE?!

You know, thanks to their attempts to colonize parts of the world that don't belong to 'em, we fought Vietnam! Grrr ... well, that and I just don't like the French ... =)

------------------
The Dominion has been defeated, but the hardest job will be building the peace ...

Join Cpt. Connor H. Macy and the crew of the USS Tokyo as they attempt to forge the bonds of trust ...

Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can forgive France of any and all sins, real or imaginary, so long as Laetitia Casta remains their national symbol.

------------------
What did it mean to you
An early chat with death
To pull your body for a moment from your soul
--
Camper Van Beethoven
Read chapter TWO of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Now with 30% more plot.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
St. Pierre & 'Micel-something or other' are the names of the islands.

Sol: I would've thought you'd be more interested in the Eiffel Tower? It's not everyday someone like you finds a kindred spirit with the same, er, 'erect' proportions, as it were.

------------------
"Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world." - Dave Barry

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Oh, that's just ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Rated 7 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JeffK: No, Central America is part of North America. As are all the nations in the Caribbean.

------------------
"What he did to that walrus gentle-man was inexcusable."
-T. Herman Zweibel on "Mr. Woodrow Wood-pecker", The Onion, 7-Nov-2000

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Ah! Imagine that ...

Nuke 'em all.

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Rated 7 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I thought there'd be extreme competition between Simon "throbbing tube" Sizer and the Eiffel "sharp and pointy" tower, over which one of them gets to be the alpha cock. Or something.

------------------
"I am in one of those rare periods of life where I am convinced I am a sexy devil."- Simon "Sol System" Sizer

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing at a time - we haven't even got to the Beta cock yet. �)

------------------
"I do prefer the arse, but you can't dismiss the leg. They're joined at the hip, so to speak."

- Liam Kavanagh

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps