Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I'm hurting.... (Page 5)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: I'm hurting....
Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*L* Fucking hell, see what this final year has done to me?

What do you mean, I was always like this?

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #7

Watch him - he'll have some fuckers eye out! - King Harold

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never tell a brunette that she's not a blond!

Orion's gonna be on the bad end of a hissey-fit now...

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's this about blonds? (Is one)

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I hear, blondes have more fun. I can't back that up, though, since I have moderately dark brown that is in desperate need of a trim.

Redheads, though, ooooooooh...

------------------
Nic: She's not a practicing lesbian. We need PRACTICING lesbians!
Me: I have a camcorder.
Nic: But no lesbians.
Me: Ahhh... no.
Nic: DAMN IT MAN! WE NEED LESBIANS! LOTS AND LOTS OF LESBIANS!

ICQ Conversation From January 23, 2001.

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
11 times?
I am dissapointed in you nimrod, even I can do better than that.

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

ARGGGGHHH!!!!!

WHAT THE .,.? Nimrod, Infinity, I plan on beating the living daylights out of you both.

Does it occur to anyone that I'd rather not have to scroll down and read the same EXACT fucking thing eleven or how many times? I'm sure there are some others here who feel the same way, but I just realized I'm going to have to buy new checks, so I'm kinda pissed and taking it out on you so tough luck and deal with it.

Go to the fucking TrekBBS for that bullshit. It's one thing when someone ACCIDENTLY posts something more than once, but on purpose? ARGGGHHHH! Can a mod or admin come in and clean these triple-triple- posts up, please?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited March 26, 2001).]

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I managed to talk some sense into Hitler.
By the way, you may want to check your maps, some of the names have, um, changed.
*holds up palms* It's just temporary, I promise.

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jefferson, please! It was just a joke, I've never tried it before. And don't come here insulting me with talk about TrekBBS!

Infinity11: You little turnip you sat there and counted juuust so you'd beat me by a factor of one.

------------------

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Shoots Nimrod & Infinity out of a cannon and into the SUN!*

It was either that or I made a Man Train out of them.

------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There should be fucking banning for any piss-head little fuck who decides to be fucking funny and post one hundred million replies.

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

Nim
Member # 205

Aren't we touchy?

This is not a common occurrence, and I pray it never will be. Besides, it only works once, so drop it. This is a brand new shirt!

------------------

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There should be something like that!
Fortunately Nimrod posted 11, and I posted 12, so you're off by only 99,999,988. That's ok, I know you didn't mean that, but well, I just couldn't resist

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UM is quote touchy. But not in an unpleasent way. He feels like play-doh.

And how did we get to this anyway? I want to go back to Lee being a natural ginger.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Whether it is nobler in the mind..."

FUCK YOU, FUCKING FUCK!

"The important thing is never..."

SUCK IT DOWN BITCH!

"Only the suppressed word..."

JUMP UP MY BUTT!

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

*RaE @ UM*

Off our meds again today?

And if Lee is Ginger, then that would make Liam...Gilligan? Oh, the possibillities!

------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps