Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Officers' Lounge » I'm hurting.... (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: I'm hurting....
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUOTE TOUCHY! Read, People.

*sigh*

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And there should also be a rule for people who take profanity a bit too far, but you don't see me bitching to the admin, now do you?

------------------
"Well if it's gonna be that kind of a party, I'm putting my dick in the mashed potatoes!"

-Nimrod 16/4/2001

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Download fucking NetNanny if you're offended. It's only $39.95, and it will save your purity.

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or, if you don't want to spend that amount, go out and watch South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut. You'll be so busy writing letters to wherever US-constitution equipped people write letters to that you won't have time to be shocked by Brits and Canadians recklessly using the word "damn". And "crap". And "Shit-eating cock-master".

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I have to say about this is... "Did I hear swearing? Damn, fart, hell!"

Okay, not as meaningful as "Fuck, shit, cunt!" or some such, but I had to go w/ the quote...

------------------
"As part of Mr. Lee's good neighbor policy, all Rat Things are programmed never to break the sound barrier in a populated area. But Fido's in too much of a hurry to worry about the good neighbor policy. Jack the sound barrier. Bring the noise."
-Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

[This message has been edited by TSN (edited March 26, 2001).]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, it was "Hell Damn Fart"

On that subject, when Bart runs down the stairs, what does he say? On my copy, it's "crap boobs crap", but it sounds edited, as if they took the crap, and resued it to replace another word. But I can't imagine what they'd use that's ruder than crap. Unless it's that Sky censor who has a bizaire hatred of the word "ass" at work...

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya think that's something? When TNT (Turner station) showed "Fargo" they subsituted "Fuck" for "Fruit".

Go fig, huh?

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread = my bitch.

------------------
Not even a god can deny that I have squared the circle of a static Earth and cubed the Earth sphere by rotating it once to a dynamic Time or Life Cube.
--
Gene Ray
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" Or don't. You know, whatever.

Member # 239

In all this crazy, unbridled, Simon's bitch (one of many, one would assume) insanity, we have omitted a gaggle of gale-like giggles, at my 'Quote Touchy' punnage. We should do so now.

Great Pun!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited March 27, 2001).]

Member # 239

s0l h45 0wn3d th15 7hr34d. w007!

------------------

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sighs*

I officially give up any hope now.

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps